New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

Proof is right there. Only a short search. And if you called that an apology then be it. moving on.

keep reading there cupcake you will see 2 times i appologized after the zippy post you know the post right before you gave your ''two cents''

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont close this i wanna leave this up to allow the me and the guy to post up the proof that everyone wants. plus this does look like it's gonna be a record thread for welcoming a new guy!!!!!

i really want him to post a video and prove us all wrong but he hasnt replied here sense the first page

he's got school and stuff i mean the guy is barely out of high school i think. i met him once and he doesn't seem like a prick or anything like you encountered on pt.net just a dude who wants help with his truck. like i have been saying i'll take a day off work when the weather is good down here and get a vid up for you guys. if he would have known this would of started he would of never posted to begin with.

I still think the only way to end this is with GROIN KICKING!!!!!!!!!! :jester:

BTW: Guys when you are ranting don't spell words incorrectly, it makes you look silly.. :cheers:

First of all... welcome to our site...

second of all... you wont be able to please everyone all the time... either your truck is fast and people will hate, or it is slow and people will hate, people will and wont believe you... it is just the nature of life.

I too have been a subject of controversy in the past, so I know how you feel Ross... dont take anything personal, its the damn internet... if you are happy that is all that matters.

With that said, regardless of what site you join, if you post some numbers like that, people will want proof, usually video proof...

Ive spoken to the admins... this thread is locked... for now...

Thank you Dave for taking locking this. Midnightrider apologized to me for his posting that way and certainly hasn't been bad at all since then. He admitted that he pushed the issue hard, but when asked to he did back off. I appreciate him taking what I said not as an insult, but just as me doing my job. We'll give this guy some time to post a video and he doesn't need this post open to do it. He can open another post just to post a video. Maybe somewhere down the road he'll make some more runs and post them.