New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

Well I don't really know much about times I have never dragged (yet). So who cares about times, Welcome to Sss.com! I have only been on about a month, and there is so much to enjoy and learn from this site.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Welcome to the site.. :cheers: Sorry you had to hear some no believers, but you have to admit it's a tough one for us to swallow and that slip doesn't really look real to me either. Anyway, if it's true congrads and again, welcome to the site. :smash:

Everyone is breaking 2ross's balls here, but you know what I believe him, and i'll tell you why......he is running a 150 shot, 3400 stall TC, and a big(.600+ lift) cam. Luke(thomp62301) is running a 150 shot with a 3200 stall TC on a stock motor and has a best of 12.1 @ 109 on that setup. With a big cam and a little higher stall, i do see it possible for 2ross to run mid 11's with good track conditions IMO......

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

in houston man why dosent nobody beleive me

Anytime a new guy comes in and says he is now in the top 5 fastest SSS on the site, you have to expect some challenges. Put it to bed by running another race and be sure to have it witnessed / video'd etc. :cheers: Care to share a bit more on your cam specs. I really don't care about lift...what kind of duration are you running?

Easy guys, let him speak. A properly tuned nitrous breathing motor deffinately has the potential to run what he states. I can't wait to hit the squeeze myself :lol:

welcome man, nice to see another N20 guy. 11.40's is quite an accoplishment. Expecially if your running street tires and the stock 20's. I know my truck will run 11's and i'm still running a stock cam. I'm hoping for 11.50's with a cam and some more aggressive tuning by the end of the drag racing season. Your time is definitly possible with the mods you have IMO.

I'm very interested in finding out your cam specs. Other than a shift kit, is there anything else beefed up in the trans?

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

that is a great time for those mods for sure. the best e/t with nitrous so far was also an 11.4 but with a 408. track conditions must have been a negative d/a .

im not doubting you at all , infact welcome to the site. more info on the truck as kevin mentioned will always help . im curious of your weight.

welcome to the site.

welcome ! dont let the hard time get to you, jealousy can be a bitch :jester:

i can see why people are shakey on this tho.... never seen a timeslip like that, and our trucks are pretty much absolute pigs. i didnt realize how hard it was to run times like that till i really started dragging the truck. i have more power than you, 2wd tho, and run mid 12s. every setup is unique and there are always little tips and tricks that get a .1 here, .2 there.... you get the idea :wink: anywho, WELCOME :cheers:

Welcome to the site. Don't take it too hard that people are doubting your times. It's the first thing you post about. Just don't let it bother you. People will ease up more when you post video and a better time slip. I admit that time slip you posted seemed odd. It's no big deal. Enjoy the site :cheers:

Nice way to make the newb's feel welcome Jason. :idiot::freak:

2ross, welcome to the site. :cheers: Be sure to post some more pics/vids of your truck.

What are your full cam specs? You mentioned earlier that your cam was .600+ lift, I would assume that you have some minor head work also to accomodate that??

:withstupid:

well put Dan. give him some time and get to know the guy before you call :icon_bs: lol any way bro welcome to the site. hope you enjoy.

:withstupid: this guy is my tuner ross. he knows what hes talking about and im FI with 8-9lbs boost running mid to high 12's not any where near a 11 sec truck
8ur did you go back to track?....i thought you ran a 15s you got a time slip?