New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

I'm just a dick ask my wife lol. I didn't mean to be one it just happens. Iv had bad experiences with the RGV guys i guess i took it out on here. Again im sorry if i misrepresented the site or myself.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard Ross :cheers: Don't be bothered by the guys that are calling BS. This place is mostly like family and sometimes it's hard to join the fam. Understand where they are coming from though (there is ALOT of knowledgable people here). Your time is very impessive for what you claim to have for mods. The fact is you just need to prove them wrong. I don't doubt that you could run what you claim.

Art dont even get me started on you

who pissed in your cereal!! do what ever makes you sleep at night dude....you act like whatever YOU have to say to me is gonna matter....spill the beans and get whatever frustration you may have off your shoulders

Ok this isnt my place to do this but I am going to do it any way....Jason and Flacco were in a TOTM contest against each other on PT.net and lets say Flacco started a bunch of crap with him and got the other RGV guys to jump in on it to...That is why Jason has no patience with the RGV guys..

Jason is a great member to have on this site and been nothing short of a great friend as well.His frustrations with that group is not unfounded...We all can be dicks sometimes..thats life....Acorns do not fall far from the tree..so if a handful were assholes to him he naturally is going to have some animosity torwards the rest. I would think we all would if that happened to us.

As for the 2ross 11.4 situation..Like jason said if it is provn true then he said he would apologize..I believe he is man enough to do so....As have many of us on here friendships never come completely arguement free...I had it out with a member a few months ago and he recently returned..I sent him a PM welcoming him back and the past is the past and we both agreed to move on...Disagreements are part of any community...After all we are all human and we all have our days that we are on the rag sorta speak and take it out on memebers thru posts or shout box chats...But the important thing is we always get past it as we will here.

2ross i hope you decide to stick around and contribute to this site..If you did indeed run the times you say you did we would love to know any tips and tricks that could help all of us do better at the track....I'm looking forward to seeing your vids...

Brad

Ok this isnt my place to do this but I am going to do it any way....Jason and Flacco were in a TOTM contest against each other on PT.net and lets say Flacco started a bunch of crap with him and got the other RGV guys to jump in on it to...That is why Jason has no patience with the RGV guys..

Jason is a great member to have on this site and been nothing short of a great friend as well.His frustrations with that group is not unfounded...We all can be dicks sometimes..thats life....Acorns do not fall far from the tree..so if a handful were assholes to him he naturally is going to have some animosity torwards the rest. I would think we all would if that happened to us.

As for the 2ross 11.4 situation..Like jason said if it is provn true then he said he would apologize..I believe he is man enough to do so....As have many of us on here friendships never come completely arguement free...I had it out with a member a few months ago and he recently returned..I sent him a PM welcoming him back and the past is the past and we both agreed to move on...Disagreements are part of any community...After all we are all human and we all have our days that we are on the rag sorta speak and take it out on members thru posts or shout box chats...But the important thing is we always get past it as we will here.

Ross i hope you decide to stick around and contribute to this site..If you did indeed run the times you say you did we would love to know any tips and tricks that could help all of us do better at the track....I'm looking forward to seeing your vids...

Brad

OK, if Flaco over at PT.net and him had a problem keep it not only over at pt.net but also between him and flaco. I feel that Jason is giving SSS.com a bad name right now. Not only is he acting like an ass to Ross but hijacked his thread with the name calling to other members on the board. I can honestly say right now I'm embarrassed of Jason's actions not only toward Ross but toward other members. He has called out Ross times, let 2Ross prove it now. He is just beating a dead horse to death. I understand he has a problem with thr Rgv (Flaco) guys but please don't bring that B.S here. We are a great place here at SSS.com and feel we need to welcome all that come here. He came in saying his running SEC times we asked for proof, lets leave it at that. All the name calling is getting old and I wonder why the mods have not put a stop to it. Like I set I'm embarrassed right now on how we as a community have welcomed a new member. My .02 cents.

OK, if Flaco over at PT.net and him had a problem keep it not only over at pt.net but also between him and flaco. I feel that Jason is giving SSS.com a bad name right now. Not only is he acting like an ass to Ross but hijacked his thread with the name calling to other members on the board. I can honestly say right now I'm embarrassed of Jason's actions not only toward Ross but toward other members.

:withstupid: Very well put....

no one is giving anyone here a bad name he had a bad experience and is wanting to share it. it's up to us to help him out.

but i do believe he won TOTM...so who cares flaco was probably just mad he got beat by someone with a better looking truck!

like the guys that went to the reserves instead of going active in the military say, that us active guys picked on all the time...

"call me what you want but call me at home!" lol

OK, if Flaco over at PT.net and him had a problem keep it not only over at pt.net but also between him and flaco. I feel that Jason is giving SSS.com a bad name right now. Not only is he acting like an ass to Ross but hijacked his thread with the name calling to other members on the board. I can honestly say right now I'm embarrassed of Jason's actions not only toward Ross but toward other members. He has called out Ross times, let 2Ross prove it now. He is just beating a dead horse to death. I understand he has a problem with thr Rgv (Flaco) guys but please don't bring that B.S here. We are a great place here at SSS.com and feel we need to welcome all that come here. He came in saying his running SEC times we asked for proof, lets leave it at that. All the name calling is getting old and I wonder why the mods have not put a stop to it. Like I set I'm embarrassed right now on how we as a community have welcomed a new member. My .02 cents.

actually brad only mentioned what happened on pt.net but the drama made it to here and ls1truck. You should be embarrassed of your self. For one Zippy stepped in and TRIED to put a hault to it. I then appologized for my actions. Should have been end of story. But you just had to give yout two cents. Looks like your the one beating the dead horse. btw never called any on names i called out the BS.

everyone here that has done anything other than welcome this new member is at fault....just get over it and a admin needs to lock this thread before it gets anymore out of hand....I understand Jason and his reasons, and also understand the others here trying to defend the new member. Just leave it be and go on.

I CALL EFFIN BS

I know why its so fast, Flaco tuned it pffftt :bs: every thing he touches he lies about kinda like hes running 9.60s on only a 200 shot Dude your a moron if your gonna come on here and claim those times in a 5500lb truck. You RGV guys need to stop lying about your shit your not holding any secrets the rest of the country doesnt know. Although i do know more than one vehicle that gain 1/2 a second down in that atmosphere

actually brad only mentioned what happened on pt.net but the drama made it to here and ls1truck. You should be embarrassed of your self. For one Zippy stepped in and TRIED to put a hault to it. I then appologized for my actions. Should have been end of story. But you just had to give yout two cents. Looks like your the one beating the dead horse. btw never called any on names i called out the BS.

Proof is right there. Only a short search. And if you called that an apology then be it. moving on.