New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

:withstupid: this guy is my tuner ross. he knows what hes talking about and im FI with 8-9lbs boost running mid to high 12's not any where near a 11 sec truck

bob why are you lieing ? :nono: last i herd you were a 15 second turbo truck

BTW welcome to the site and you have a fast truck for sure, mad props to you......dont listen to all the haters :cheers:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bob why are you lieing ? :nono: last i herd you were a 15 second turbo truck

BTW welcome to the site and you have a fast truck for sure, mad props to you......dont listen to all the haters :cheers:

thanks guys for all the great comments tommrow im making an idle video of the cam check out my sig u can see my truck launching!!

Edited by 2ross (see edit history)

This is just rediculous. This is no way to treat a new member. It sounds like he's from the magical RGV and I don't say that with a bit of sarcasm. Trucks just go fast down there period. They have a great track to run at and in the winter they have about the best air to run at that you'll get. Just back off the guy some. If he sticks around long enough I'm sure he'll prove his times. It's not like he's on the fastest list or anything yet.

Nice truck and welcome to the site.

UM FOR ALL U PEOPLE TAKING SHIT ABOUT MY TRACK TIMES. i have a DAMN good reason for 15.s i let off 3 times in both runs because of boost spike. its no where NEAR a 15 sec truck. ive had SERIOUS tuning issues if any of u have read.

w.e doesnt matter. brad and virgil both can vouch for my truck and how the tune was horrible. ull see my track time in about a week and a half.

UM FOR ALL U PEOPLE TAKING SHIT ABOUT MY TRACK TIMES. i have a DAMN good reason for 15.s i let off 3 times in both runs because of boost spike. its no where NEAR a 15 sec truck. ive had SERIOUS tuning issues if any of u have read.

w.e doesnt matter. brad and virgil both can vouch for my truck and how the tune was horrible. ull see my track time in about a week and a half.

dude, seriously, calm yourself :chillpill: :chillpill:

you like the sound of your own typing don't you? Don't claim something before you get there, and don't ruin this poor guys post....please

you like the sound of your own typing don't you? Don't claim something before you get there, and don't ruin this poor guys post....please

:withstupid: you took the words right out of my mouth........

Ok dude Welcome to the site. You ask who the hell am i Well im the one calling your BS. Your truck looks decent ill give you that. Did any one else notice he said hes doing all this on a stock tranny like he stated in the first post. Also the reciept he is holding up the he is in a H2. Yeah i see the logic now. i store my track times in my wifes car too. I never said your not welcome just prove it thats all. 11.40s on a stock tranny is not possible.

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)