New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

On a further note Mean05 is a Heads/cam/N20 truck that put down 572 to the ground with a 2 stage 200 shot. He made some nice numbers 11.8 @ 116 i believe. So again i revert back to you making more power than that with just a 150 shot and you went 11.40s in a 5500 LB truck on a stock 4L65e w/ a verter. Cmon man... Im not trying to be hateful I just know what it takes to get these truck to that kinda speed and the story doesnt add up

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out guys untill hes proven wrong. What reason dose he have to lie about his truck. How are you guys gonna feel when/if he proves all you wrong that saying hes :icon_bs: ing. Welcome by the way and hurry up and post a video so this will end.

Edited by sierra ss (see edit history)

Chill out guys untill hes proven wrong. What reason dose he have to lie about his truck. How are you guys gonna feel when/if he proves all you wrong that saying hes :icon_bs: ing. Welcome by the way and hurry up and post a video so this will end.

i will gladly apologize until then. i have no problem with that

He says he is going to prove it so let him...If then he shows he cant..then call BS on him..From experience I have seen some flukes..He may have what I call a truck built on a wed. meaning done when poeple aren't returning from the weekend and not looking ahead until friday and everything just fell into place..

For example my trans am was a wed. car....It was so fast stock everyone thought i was running nitrous..I could give the SS camero's and Ram airs a head start and I would run them down and pass them like they were siting still...A guy I raced that was part of a LS1 club in Dallas told me he has never seen a stock TA run as hard as mine did after i beat him and he was cammed...It took him getting nitrous and beating me before he agreed i was stock..I let him search my car for a bottle as well..Cool guy just wanted proof and I understood that as I'm sure 2ross understands that as well...

If he truly has put up those numbers then WOW...The only thing i would tell him to do is work on the reaction time..lol

He says he is going to prove it so let him...If then he shows he cant..then call BS on him..From experience I have seen some flukes..He may have what I call a truck built on a wed. meaning done when poeple aren't returning from the weekend and not looking ahead until friday and everything just fell into place..

For example my trans am was a wed. car....It was so fast stock everyone thought i was running nitrous..I could give the SS camero's and Ram airs a head start and I would run them down and pass them like they were siting still...A guy I raced that was part of a LS1 club in Dallas told me he has never seen a stock TA run as hard as mine did after i beat him and he was cammed...It took him getting nitrous and beating me before he agreed i was stock..I let him search my car for a bottle as well..Cool guy just wanted proof and I understood that as I'm sure 2ross understands that as well...

If he truly has put up those numbers then WOW...The only thing i would tell him to do is work on the reaction time..lol

+1 on the TA's. Mine stock would keep up with my boss's 99 Z28 that put down 390 hp and 401 TQ to the wheels till he went into 4th then hed start pulling. Never run after i done a few mods, wish i would of everyone that rode in both of them thinks id stayed with him of beat him by a little.

+1 on the TA's. Mine stock would keep up with my boss's 99 Z28 that put down 390 hp and 401 TQ to the wheels till he went into 4th then hed start pulling. Never run after i done a few mods, wish i would of everyone that rode in both of them thinks id stayed with him of beat him by a little.

Third gear in my TA was a beast..that was the gear I ran your ass down in and pssed ya..lol

Ending thread hijack..lol

So I came up with a solution...

We can make this a pole, and members can vote whether they believe him or not...

Then those who are wrong have to get kicked in the junk by those who are right at the next Zippy event... :jester:

So I came up with a solution...

We can make this a pole, and members can vote whether they believe him or not...

Then those who are wrong have to get kicked in the junk by those who are right at the next Zippy event... :jester:

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

That shure is a good way to treat a new member. Go back to high school if you want drama.

oh wow you must not know about the RGV guys. Im not the only one that doubts this guy Im just the only one blunt enought to call him out on the bs

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

his tranny isn't stock though he has a few upgrades and a TC as far as i know.

to me a stock tranny is straight from the factory no upgrades.

as soon as i get a day off i'll go to the track with him and get a vid with the time.

also he could of ran this late last year or early this year, when the weather in houston was perfect for racing.

not saying i have a beast of a truck but with the change in temp it gives us a lot more bite.

and one more thing flaco isn't a bad tuner he just gives people what they want and squeezes every bit of power

out of your engine possible...not really his fault just the people who ask him to do that not knowing what will happen

to their trucks in the long run.

but i still perfer wheatley for my tunes!!! :jester:

Edited by BlackSSS46 (see edit history)