New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

relax .......Mr. tuff guy! :chill::chill::chill:

Art dont even get me started on you

his tranny isn't stock though he has a few upgrades and a TC as far as i know.

to me a stock tranny is straight from the factory no upgrades.

as soon as i get a day off i'll go to the track with him and get a vid with the time.

also he could of ran this late last year or early this year, when the weather in houston was perfect for racing.

not saying i have a beast of a truck but with the change in temp it gives us a lot more bite.

and one more thing flaco isn't a bad tuner he just gives people what they want and squeezes every bit of power

out of your engine possible...not really his fault just the people who ask him to do that not knowing what will happen

to their trucks in the long run.

but i still perfer wheatley for my tunes!!! :jester:

never said hes a bad tuner he actually is a great tuner. I said hes a bad liar

sorry was reading too quick to catch that part. people were jumping this guy and i just tried to stick up for him. my bad!

never really talked to the guy just heard from diff peoples opinions. i will say though a lot of guys down here have trucks tuned by him and run hard,

but don't run too long!

GANSTA!!!!

ethugs.png

oh yeah im such a E thug because im calling out BS.

Bottom line here is im sick of how the RGV guys are to people. They lie about what they run the talk shit to others. Threaten one of my good buddys in a fist fight over tuning/racing. At sar they were complete jack asses to poeple that were admiring their vehicle. One instance wer talking shit in spanish about a guy looking at flacos truck admiring his setup. What they didnt know is he knew spanish too.

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

HERE IS MY SLIP

l_bbf6856b6b9440228d75c4d0b4c28565.jpg

hey ross you was or is working down at motiva in port arthur?

seems like i seen this truck or one just like it. anyway congrats bro on the awesome times.

where did ya hit the no2, off the line? that 60 ft sux for the time shown, i would think it would have been lower!! gain it on the top end fosho!! or did you spray in second gear?

Edited by skeet (see edit history)

It's not an issue of calling BS. First of all there is no reason to be a dick to a new member like that. If he says he's that fast and you don't believe him, then say it once, but don't harp on it. I'm not going to warn anyone again. If he sticks around long enough even after being treated like this I'm sure he'll prove himself. Are his numbers possible, yes they are. I highly doubt his truck is 5500lbs. People didn't want to believe AZFASTESTSS's times at first and even more when he went 11.3 with only 12.5psi of boost. Even back in June of 04' Matt Walls went [email protected] on a 150 shot with a stock torque converter, stock heads, stock short block, stock injectors, 212/218 cam, underdrive pulley, K & N CAI, TOG shorty headers, and a stock exhaust with a weld in Flowmaster muffler. Add a strong cam, good flowing heads, increased compression from good heads, 3400 stall, long tubes, better header back system, better tuning, etc. and you have alot of room to grow from there. Mean05 with a cam, heads, more stall, 200 shot on a 2 stage, and plenty more mods went 2mph faster and about .5 faster than Matt's truck on the 150 shot with not much over stock. Back in December of 04' 2bseen ran a 7.88 in the 1/8 spinning with only a 100 shot and if he'd brought a helmet he's sure he'd have went a 7.5 or so later based on his next runs that he had to let off on. I've been around here long enough to know that it's possible to run his numbers and with him being from RGV I don't doubt it.

It's not an issue of calling BS. First of all there is no reason to be a dick to a new member like that. If he says he's that fast and you don't believe him, then say it once, but don't harp on it. I'm not going to warn anyone again. If he sticks around long enough even after being treated like this I'm sure he'll prove himself. Are his numbers possible, yes they are. I highly doubt his truck is 5500lbs. People didn't want to believe AZFASTESTSS's times at first and even more when he went 11.3 with only 12.5psi of boost. Even back in June of 04' Matt Walls went [email protected] on a 150 shot with a stock torque converter, stock heads, stock short block, stock injectors, 212/218 cam, underdrive pulley, K & N CAI, TOG shorty headers, and a stock exhaust with a weld in Flowmaster muffler. Add a strong cam, good flowing heads, increased compression from good heads, 3400 stall, long tubes, better header back system, better tuning, etc. and you have alot of room to grow from there. Mean05 with a cam, heads, more stall, 200 shot on a 2 stage, and plenty more mods went 2mph faster and about .5 faster than Matt's truck on the 150 shot with not much over stock. Back in December of 04' 2bseen ran a 7.88 in the 1/8 spinning with only a 100 shot and if he'd brought a helmet he's sure he'd have went a 7.5 or so later based on his next runs that he had to let off on. I've been around here long enough to know that it's possible to run his numbers and with him being from RGV I don't doubt it.

great post zippy, well said finally took the time to read this whole damn thread, i was like wtf !!! lol i can only imagine what i could have run with a 150 or 200 shot with the set up i have now that was in my ecsb!!! anyway i'll never know but look out i expect more from the rcsb ;) by the way not all trucks weigh the same, hell i got mine down to 4250 race weight when i ran my truck and hit a 11.8 all motor NA, full weight wasnt but 4495. kinda makes me wanna keep the setup i have now lmfao!!! to late its already been or in the process of being torn down :) if i had to guess i would say a 10 sec pass wouldnt have been out of the picture :(