New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

Good to hear. I am looking forward to it. Keep your slips and post them with the video so there can be no doubt as far as the times are concerned. I do have a feeling that even if you prove your times your mods will be in question. Good luck at the track.

thanks!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry man i gotta call BS, with that 60' unless you gutted the hell out of your truck for that run

:withstupid: this guy is my tuner ross. he knows what hes talking about and im FI with 8-9lbs boost running mid to high 12's not any where near a 11 sec truck

:withstupid: this guy is my tuner ross. he knows what hes talking about and im FI with 8-9lbs boost running mid to high 12's not any where near a 11 sec truck

I'm NA stock cubes running 12.8....it can be done

You didn't mention any head work, are you still running on stock heads? I would have to say no way, but thought i'd ask. I also have a .609 lift cam what are the rest of the specs? Where are you running your truck and do you know the above sea level? What do you run NA again. Like i said i'm running 12.8 NA with what seems to be a simular set up, so i guess a 100 shot would put me around 11.8 and i'm not sure what an extra 50 would do but if your cam likes n20 then 150 shot might be more like a 180....

Nice times!

Brad

The only reason anybody would call BS is that this is the internet and anything can be typed, I could say my 4.3L V6 is running 8's and everyone would want proof. So just because they don't beleve you untill you prove it doesn't mean that your not Welcome. All i'm sayin is Welcome to SSS.com and provide your vid as proof and enjoy your stay. :chevy::thumbs:

hey has anyone looked at his pics and noticed some mismatching things? like on his home page, the truck doesnt have flames, his track pic has flames with performance stickers on the winshield, nittoo directional tires or general uhb directionals and his other pics dont have any of that? jw cause looks like 2 different trucks to me

HERE IS MY SLIP

l_bbf6856b6b9440228d75c4d0b4c28565.jpg

Well first off welcome.. Next the paper looks cut. BUT who know maybe you found something that works. I still need to see a vid also who is the other member. Also you need to be carful on here and what you say as you have already have seen. Well GL post pics and a vid.. For now I call SHENANIGANS!!!!!

hey has anyone looked at his pics and noticed some mismatching things? like on his home page, the truck doesnt have flames, his track pic has flames with performance stickers on the winshield, nittoo directional tires or general uhb directionals and his other pics dont have any of that? jw cause looks like 2 different trucks to me

Same you gotta look close the flames are there. I am not sticking up just saying... :cheers:

Same you gotta look close the flames are there. I am not sticking up just saying... :cheers:

well the tires are def different. but ok on the flames lol. just thought it was a little weird

thank you! man now my truck is fake? hmm dont think so

I believe its the same truck. The tag plates seem to have the same id numbers, and has the same stickers (emissions possibly) on the driver side windshield (for both pics posted).

Im guessing the racing stickers on top of the windshield were put on a later date, after the driveway pic.

I am not one to comment on times as its not my field of knowledge.

welcome 2ross again, look forward to the video of the drag.

edit-sorry for the post after blacksss46 clarified, just took me some time to explain myself.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

why we pickin' on this guy so much ? :(

who cares.. let him enjoy the site...

:withstupid: welcome to the site! and im gonna laugh if he ever proves ya'll wrong. No offense, i just think its all funny how ya'll jumped on him so quick :D not sayin its true or fake, just saying...

So ya best prove these dudes wrong or you wont last on this site haha.. WELCOME!

I CALL EFFIN BS

I know why its so fast, Flaco tuned it pffftt :bs: every thing he touches he lies about kinda like hes running 9.60s on only a 200 shot Dude your a moron if your gonna come on here and claim those times in a 5500lb truck. You RGV guys need to stop lying about your shit your not holding any secrets the rest of the country doesnt know. Although i do know more than one vehicle that gain 1/2 a second down in that atmosphere

Nice way to make the newb's feel welcome Jason. :idiot::freak:

2ross, welcome to the site. :cheers: Be sure to post some more pics/vids of your truck.

What are your full cam specs? You mentioned earlier that your cam was .600+ lift, I would assume that you have some minor head work also to accomodate that??