Gauge Cluster Led Conversion

idahoBLKss

Well Last night me and my buddy drove down to pay Christian a visit. All I can say is hands down to thework he does. My truck looks excelent. I am more than pleased at the work he does. My buddy converted to escalade gauges and he was able to do his as well. Both our trucks definately stand out from the rest now. I highly recomend Christian

here is one i did today for a member on here, notice the consistency of the lighting and this was shot on my cell phone if that give you an idea on how bright it really is...

2010-12-15_14-01-27_174.jpg

Looks great!!!! was this using the same 5mm led that you got off of e-bay??? I am looking to do mine in the next week or so just tryin to get an idea of which led's produce the best final product. Also were did you purchase the blue gel overlay??

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

here is one i did today for a member on here, notice the consistency of the lighting and this was shot on my cell phone if that give you an idea on how bright it really is...

2010-12-15_14-01-27_174.jpg

That looks so Awesome! I think Im Going to have to have you do my guages very soon

I was kinda Freaked me out, I saw that that Speedo went to 200 and the temp went 75,100,125 and I could not figure it out for a second, then i relized oh yeah Metric, must be from a Canadian :lol:

Looks great!!!! was this using the same 5mm led that you got off of e-bay??? I am looking to do mine in the next week or so just tryin to get an idea of which led's produce the best final product. Also were did you purchase the blue gel overlay??

yeah 5mm flat top leds off ebay. the blue over lay there is a link in this post somewhere but your going to have to find it...lol...i need to do a index for this thread...takealook.gif

That looks so Awesome! I think Im Going to have to have you do my guages very soon

I was kinda Freaked me out, I saw that that Speedo went to 200 and the temp went 75,100,125 and I could not figure it out for a second, then i relized oh yeah Metric, must be from a Canadian :lol:

those dang canadians.... and yes you need to do it...fingersx.gif

Damn looks so sick. I can't wait for you to do mine.

and that pic doesnt make it look half as bright as it really is... that cluster has the most leds in it then i have ever put in one to make a non hot spot cluster . i have pics but im debating on putting them up....ninja.gif

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

the only reson the needles glow orange is because they are made of orange plastic.

so when you convert to l.e.ds do you change the bulb that lights the needles? i understand that it glows orange cause of the orange plastic. but i was just wondering if those bulbs were converted also?

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)