Sinr98 Build Part 1

Cramer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bout all I have so far.

One side torn down.

The reason I use Mobile 1 oil. No buildup or deposits in the top end. Everything looks brand new under the valve covers.

And this is its new home for the winter.

post-17939-141755609555_thumb.jpg

post-17939-141755616518_thumb.jpg

post-17939-141755621763_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well the truck is kinda sitting as it was. But my oldest son (8) and I picked up a father son project. Now the big plans and total one off parts that I was either half done with or planning on doing are on the back burner with no plans to do what I was planning.

I am going to do what needs to be done to get it back on the road in the spring.

Now on to the new build!

post-17939-142086158478_thumb.jpg

post-17939-142086164615_thumb.jpg

The fogger is still going on the truck along with heads and cam. I had plans on making a carbon fiber bed, cladding, and rear bumper. Also planned on a whole new rear suspension set up and a coil over front. But the truck will be around for a while I think. So some day I will be able to do what I once planned to do with it. Trying to focus on making the family happy as of now. We're planning a new house build, so my extra play money is going into the boys car and new house.

• 1 month later...