For Sale Post Limit And Time Limit

sprayed99

Question

I as many others on the forum are getting sick and tired of noobs signing up just to post stuff for sale. I think we need to add a lock to every new user and any user that has less than a certain number of posts to have a bit more protection for our long term contributing members.

My Idea would be you must be on the forum 6 months and have over 100 posts before you can start a new thread in the for sale section/s.

AND you must be on the forum 30 days and have 20 posts before you can make a post in the for sale section. This will limit the wasted time of noobs and also build a bit more trust amoungst buyers and sellers here.

come on guys lets here your thoughts and Admin I hope you take this into consideration.

I guess this might be less of an issue for me, as I will have passed the time restriction before it goes into effect. There is a lot of knowledge on the site and hope it can continue for all to benefit from as I have.

I also think as the site has grown alot from when alot us long time members have joined that we need to stress the importance of the search button,I am not trying to come off as a jerk the our new members but I am seeing alot of the same questions being asked time and again,take a while and read over all the old posts in the different forums and you might even get some good Modding ideas and answer your question at the same time.Remember there is no stupid question but on this site its probably been asked and answered a few times.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I also think as the site has grown alot from when alot us long time members have joined that we need to stress the importance of the search button,I am not trying to come off as a jerk the our new members but I am seeing alot of the same questions being asked time and again,take a while and read over all the old posts in the different forums and you might even get some good Modding ideas and answer your question at the same time.Remember there is no stupid question but on this site its probably been asked and answered a few times.

this x 10

We need some sound clips, Im sure their are very lightly modded SS' on this site that can provide simple sound clips.

This is what your truck will sound like with a corsa....with a magnaflow....with a gibson....billy boat....mbrp....flowmaster....flowmonster....

this..

as said before about 100x.. using google can be just as good sometimes even more helpful as the search button here on the sight.

I know for a fact myself I've had certain ideas about mods I'd be potentially interested in but have either been dissuaded or found something I'd like even more by searching it up on google and looking thru other forums as well. just because you have a question doesn't mean you should immediately take to making a new thread without researching it yourself first. and this is coming form someone who considers themself a newb here still even tho i've been poking around the site for some time now.

I hope this thread goes somewhere and is being heavily taken into consideration because a lot of good points have been brought up here.

We need some sound clips, Im sure their are very lightly modded SS' on this site that can provide simple sound clips.

This is what your truck will sound like with a corsa....with a magnaflow....with a gibson....billy boat....mbrp....flowmaster....flowmonster....

i second this one as well. considering some people don't seem to know how many sound clips there are of these trucks with all these systems on youtube and don't bother searching idiot.gif

this..

as said before about 100x.. using google can be just as good sometimes even more helpful as the search button here on the sight.

I know for a fact myself I've had certain ideas about mods I'd be potentially interested in but have either been dissuaded or found something I'd like even more by searching it up on google and looking thru other forums as well. just because you have a question doesn't mean you should immediately take to making a new thread without researching it yourself first. and this is coming form someone who considers themself a newb here still even tho i've been poking around the site for some time now.

I hope this thread goes somewhere and is being heavily taken into consideration because a lot of good points have been brought up here.

:cheers:

this..

thats basically what i was trying to say, I would exhaust all avenues i had before posting a question.When I had a sound issue I would go to youtube or the manufacturers web site oe even better a meet/carshows and talk to people,it answers alot of questions.

thats basically what i was trying to say, I would exhaust all avenues i had before posting a question.When I had a sound issue I would go to youtube or the manufacturers web site oe even better a meet/carshows and talk to people,it answers alot of questions.

yea exactly. i've only had to post a question on here MAYBE 2 or 3 times and even at that it wasn't a "what should I do" question it was just to take a poll of what people found more popular to help strengthen my decision.

using youtube and the manufacturer's site can be just as good as seeing it in person in case a lot of meets don't happen around your neck of the woods or you just aren't willing to go drive to them