Silverado 777's Blown 383 Stroker Build

silverado777

This build thread is clearly missing pictures of a certain F-body parked outside during engine disassembly and mention of a cool guy that beat the intensely stubborn and general pain in the ass OP to speak with AES engines before purchasing an over priced TSP shortblock.

Oh and nice build thread Steve! Can't wait for it to be complete finally.

If you haven't seen this truck in person it's hard to appreciate through pictures, great work and great condition.

EPIC!

Forget adding meth and more boost in the car, here is my revised "next mod" list:

Tonka toy appearance package

1. General Lee paint scheme on the wrong make/model car

2. 24" wheel and tire combo for added sidewall wrinkle at the track

FYI worst picture ever of my car, and it's dirty as hell in that pic

I got a few more parts in today. X-link for the ls3 throttle body, Kurt Urban Performance Water Vapor kit, and the 1/2 phenolic blower spacer. More pics to come...

541f288b.jpg

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

Got my shift kit in on Friday. Now I just need to take it down and get it installed in the new 80. I know you guys are wanting more pics of the engine itself, I'm working with my builder on getting me pics of the build process. He also says hes going to take a video of it when he fires it up for the first time and breaks it in.

68c72469.jpg