Silverado 777's Blown 383 Stroker Build

silverado777

Awesome build man, I'm way too lazy to make a build thread for mine.

Thanks! I think the build thread isn't only for me but for everyone else who is looking to modify their trucks. It's good documentation of what works and what doesn't and what can be done. I really wanted to make one since there are so few 383 stroker builds out there for these trucks. Most people go for the 408 and I wanted to be a little different.

Thanks! I think the build thread isn't only for me but for everyone else who is looking to modify their trucks. It's good documentation of what works and what doesn't and what can be done. I really wanted to make one since there are so few 383 stroker builds out there for these trucks. Most people go for the 408 and I wanted to be a little different.

I hear ya, looks like you have had minimal issues, that is always a plus, I may hit you up in the near future once i obtain an 80e. I'm sure I'm going to have a boatload of ?'s. Nothin wrong with bein different, I attempt it here and there too, I just haven't got all the kinks out, but that's my luck.

Did you actually send them to Jet Hot or had them coated by someone else? If Jet Hot did the coated I would def assume they would have alot more of a shine to them. I have never personally had anything coated by Jet Hot but all the headers I have had coated in the past have a shine to them.

Man that thing is looking good. You plan on putting it on a dyno after it breaks in. Would really like to see what it's making to the wheels.

Ya I plan on having Zippy dyno tune it. I am very curious what numbers it will put down. Zippy seems to be pretty confident it will hit 600hp and 600tq to the wheels pretty easily.

That will be a really fun ride. Lots of power. Need to call zippy and send him my cpm for my new tune. I have the aSSets cam that came out and bunches of goddies to go on. Hope you get it running soon. Gonna def be a fun ride.