Silverado 777's Blown 383 Stroker Build

silverado777

It must suck not being able to drive your truck i havent driven mine in almost three weeks due to my tranny and can't stand it

You have no Idea! Its been up and running off and on for about 3-4 weeks total since December because of tranny and converter issues and not obviously the issues with the crank bolt that forced me into this build. Since then I have been riding my motorcycle and have 3 different rental cars. The rental i have no needs to go back on the 20th so it will be pretty close. I might have to deal with riding the motorcycle in the 112+ degree heat for a few days while everything gets buttoned up.

Very nice build, looks like you have alot going on, i just recently purchase a Radix Supercharger and was wondering what this 1/2 phenolic blower spacer.? what does it do?... sorry for the noobish question just would like to see if i benefit from it since i still havent slaped it on..,

Very nice build, looks like you have alot going on, i just recently purchase a Radix Supercharger and was wondering what this 1/2 phenolic blower spacer.? what does it do?... sorry for the noobish question just would like to see if i benefit from it since i still havent slaped it on..,

Well since the Radix is a two piece aluminum unit it is basically a 55lb heat sink. The spacer goes in between the upper and lower manifolds to help eliminate the heat transfer from the lower manifold to the upper manifold. Basically this will reduce your IAT temps. I plan on running meth injection as well but the meth will only lower the IAT temps when I get into boost. The spacer will help lower IAT temps during normal daily driving. The reason I am doing this is because I will be pushing the MP112 to the max with 383ci so I need to do everything I can to make it as efficient as possible. BTW it is a very good question. I didn't even know what it was or that it was available until Zippy told me about it.

• 2 weeks later...