Silverado 777's Blown 383 Stroker Build

silverado777

Are you injectors gonna seat properly with the paint on there...I'm no mechanic so idk..

I think it looks better painted that way

Good observation but there is a little piece of tape on the inside of each one hole that you can't see.

Yeah. Looks good. I sprayed my radix gloss black a couple months back, polished the fuel rails, and painted the pulleys arrival blue. Looks sick. How much was the spacer?! Did you have to compensate the tune at all for it? What other gains will you expect other than lower IATs?

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Yeah. Looks good. I sprayed my radix gloss black a couple months back, polished the fuel rails, and painted the pulleys arrival blue. Looks sick. How much was the spacer?! Did you have to compensate the tune at all for it? What other gains will you expect other than lower IATs?

It cost more than I would like to admit lol. But it was over $400. Zippy swore up and down that it was a great product and work great in the Arizona heat. Other than lowering IATs it should help me push a little more boost. I'm going to need everything I can to get as much boost as possible out of this 112. Maybe one day after my wallet recovers from this build I'll get froggy and get a TVS2300.

It cost more than I would like to admit lol. But it was over $400. Zippy swore up and down that it was a great product and work great in the Arizona heat. Other than lowering IATs it should help me push a little more boost. I'm going to need everything I can to get as much boost as possible out of this 112. Maybe one day after my wallet recovers from this build I'll get froggy and get a TVS2300.

I would love to see a TVS on your 383. I'll look into the spacer. Not sure if it's worth the cash for IATs as I live in AK, but more boost out of the 112 would be nice.

I would love to see a TVS on your 383. I'll look into the spacer. Not sure if it's worth the cash for IATs as I live in AK, but more boost out of the 112 would be nice.

Ya Zippy claims alot of good extra power and an extra 2-3 psi of boost with the spacer and the 102mm TB.

Well I ran into my first real issue on the build. The Kurt Urban Vapor System isn't made for a radix. The coolant block and the fittings are too big and the blower basically sit right on tip of it. Anyone got any bright ideas. I think I might just fill in the holes on the top and drill and tap a spot on the side of the head.

4e1659d4.jpg

6cad0dc7.jpg

6e67aa81.jpg

cafa905f.jpg

I'd be wary about drilling and taping cause if you miss... I got nothing though. Aren't the stock ones normally there? How do they fit?

Well a new modified one comes with the radix kit. But because I bought mine used I didn't have it. I ended up rigging my stock one to work. I was mainly wanting it so i don't burn up the rear cylinders. This is what the stock ones basically look like.

1107tr-08+project-novakane-crate-engine-assembly+coolant-crossover-tube.jpg