D1SCSS 2003 AWD build

D1SCSS

I just finished ordering my Aeroforce Scan gauge from Maryland Speed! I removed my grill and prepped it for paint. Should be painted within the next few hours. One of my buddy's is going to install my rear drop hangers later this week! I will post pics as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

I have got to find a way to quiet this truck down! This thing sounds like its going to suck up small children when cruising at 2000 rpm's! I'll be cruising down the road and pedestrians 1 to 2 blocks ahead of me turning around to see who is driving a turbine powered vehicle toward them!!! I ran my bypass valve back into the intake and that helped a little. I have a cowl hood with no insulation so I figured I should start with that.... Any other ideas?

My 600b on my T/A was loud as hell also......if they asked what it was I told them must be the idler pulley going out......lol If you have to ask you just don't have a clue! :thumbsup:

My 600b on my T/A was loud as hell also......if they asked what it was I told them must be the idler pulley going out......lol If you have to ask you just don't have a clue! :thumbsup:

Lol, so true! I had a local police officer follow me into a parking lot just to say "nice truck".' I had to clean out my shorts after that....

Lol, so true! I had a local police officer follow me into a parking lot just to say "nice truck".' I had to clean out my shorts after that....

I had that happen once with my car and it's like what the heck did they catch me doing now.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been putting the finishing touches on the Innovators West 8 rib pulley setup. Getting everything perfectly aligned takes a bit more time than I expected. I also finished installing my Aeroforce Scangauge. All my gauges are finished! Wideband,Fuel pressure,Boost/Vac, and Scangauge.

I finished the 8 rib serp belt setup and now my boost comes on ALOT quicker!!! I also found out that now that I don't have belt slip I need a bigger blow off valve. When I'm hard on the throttle and let off my BOV makes a tstststs sound , which sounds bad ass but now I can throw a belt during decel. Procharger said that the ProFlow sugre valve I'm running is way to small and I'm getting blower surge after hard throttle. So it looks like I'm going to order a Big Red.