Look what I did! My build

gcosse05

Looks good real nice job painting everything, gota pic from the backseat to front on interior? I'm considering doing mine like your...Those door speakers looks like a screaming system where to u plan to put that box or are you removing the rear seat altogether?

Thanks guys. I'm a basshead. Always have been. I got the truck and it had some crap in it so I yanked it out and threw this together for it. Its 2 JL audio W6 10's. Its setting on back seat for now. I'm taking it out real soon. Just gonna rock the SUPER SUPER clean highs I've installed. I'm waiting for zippy to get back to me on some trickflow heads, cam, FAST 102mm intake setup. (Hopefully tomorrow) Soo, no more money spent on pretty! My damn knock sensor just threw a code so no way I'm tearing the manifold off and putting a stock one back on it!

Looks good real nice job painting everything, gota pic from the backseat to front on interior? I'm considering doing mine like your...Those door speakers looks like a screaming system where to u plan to put that box or are you removing the rear seat altogether?
Ill get that pic for you first thing tomorrow and upload it here!

Everything looks great. How did you mount your fiberglass speaker pods? What's up with the sub box and the wood in the middle of the port? Afraid they were going to fight for airspace? What's specs on the box?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)

Everything looks great. How did you mount your fiberglass speaker pods? What's up with the sub box and the wood in the middle of the port? Afraid they were going to fight for airspace? What's specs on the box?Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Usually a spec box for a roundspeaker is a single box with speaker amd port on same plane, so I just built 2 into one foundation.

Is that paint gonna peel easy from the leather center console?
everyone around here ask me that, but mine isn't leather. Hard plastic!

Looks awesome man. I like all the red.
thanks bro, I was afraid it would be too much. I like how it turned out.

UPDATE:

A few of the doctors (Zippy) orders are on the way for the start of my build. I got the following from Colorado Speed.

FAST LSXRT 102mm intake

YellaTerra 1.8 rocker arms

MSD plug wires

Melling high flow oil pump

This is the start of the build.

Heads, cam, and stall coming next

Stay tuned!

Zippy had you buy 1.8 rockers when your putting a cam in anyway?

And zippy told you to buy a melling high flow pump?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Correct, and correct.

Edited by gcosse05 (see edit history)