MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

Damn I love that SS!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're referring to mine, thanks! :cheers: Some more pics my girlfriend took a while back. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/84406-pics-of-my-ss-as-it-sits/

Hasnt changed too much since, besides the window tint, tailgate badges, bumper mod, and the motor upgrades that are currently underway. I just had it polished, waxed, and sealed too! Now its sitting outside covered in snow. :lol: Oh well. It'll be cleaned and another coat of wax put on soon enough. Got some more cool ideas for the exterior yet.. Ill post pics as soon as they're painted and installed. :thumbs:

Nice!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're referring to mine, thanks! :cheers: Some more pics my girlfriend took a while back. http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/84406-pics-of-my-ss-as-it-sits/

Hasnt changed too much since, besides the window tint, tailgate badges, bumper mod, and the motor upgrades that are currently underway. I just had it polished, waxed, and sealed too! Now its sitting outside covered in snow. :lol: Oh well. It'll be cleaned and another coat of wax put on soon enough. Got some more cool ideas for the exterior yet.. Ill post pics as soon as they're painted and installed. :thumbs:

Speechless.. nice looking truck man! Im interested in what camera was used lol nice pic quality

Thanks man! Yeah. My girlfriend is a photographer. She used her Nikon D3100 with a 55-200mm lens and a 50 prime lens. The originals look awesome. I wanted to get prints made. But once I uploaded them, they got grainy. Probably my ghetto laptop I'm using. Lol. It's like 7 years old. I'll have her take lots this sumer at the drag strip and the car shows. Can't wait to get this new powertrain built and have some fun with it!

oh ok nice, gonna have to check those out lol. and idk but the pics look good to me, but pics do tend to look a lil crappy when uploaded. but nice work keep them good pics coming lol

Little update here.. Got some more parts showing up... :takealook:

Got all the gaskets i need for the swap (valve covers, timing cover, valley cover, LS9 head gaskets, water pump gaskets, etc etc)

Some of the cooler parts,

BTR Dual Platinum .660" springs w/ titanium retainers

BTR chromoly pushrods

LS7 Lifters

LS3 Intake rockers and rocker stands

Comp Trunion Kit

And of course my BTR Tshirt and stickers :thumbs: My Camshaft is still 3 days out. Since its a custom grind and not just one they can just grab off the shelf, its being built and drop shipped from Comp. Pretty excited to get that. I also ordered everything ill need to complete my fuel system. So if thats all here by this weekend, ill go ahead and start building fuel lines. If not, ill just get done what i can. Dont wanna strap on the heads until my cam is in and the front of the engine is put back together.. :sleep: So this weekend may be a scratch. But either way, ill keep polishing every bit of aluminum and should start seeing huge progress in the next few weeks!

Called Joe from LC32, and hes waiting on a tensioner bracket from Magnuson thats one back order.... Ugh. So probably another week or so on my accessory drive.. Anyway, heres a few pics.

image_zps3b0eb75f.jpg

image_zps31344f5d.jpg

image_zps6f2df3c3.jpg

image_zpsa21c99c0.jpg

image_zps3518f6f3.jpg

image_zps21c33f16.jpg

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Better late than never :)

No kidding there!!!

Shirt looks familiar! Brian didn't send me any darn stickers!! :( you'll get there waiting on parts is the worst part

Lol yeah. Had to get an LSX shirt to wear to the track this summer. He sent me a ton of stickers. Lol. Let me know if you want a set. :thumbs:

I can put them in an envelope and ship them out.

It seems like people have a hard time shippin to alaska. Like we are in Mexico or something.

Yeah... Took me 9months to complete my first build. :dry:

I'll pull my hair out if this one takes that long.

Lol. Yeah. They are American Racing RTS 20x8. They made them in black and 22". I wish i had the 22" chromes... But they were discontinued :(

This is the only set ive ever seen in person. Ive seen a few in the past on other memebers trucks.