MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

Built my Comp Cams Trunion upgrade into my LS3 rockers....

Before..... (except the one on the top right. Already pressed the old bearings out...

image_zpsac556673.jpg

Factory bearings

image_zps870159f3.jpg

Pressed out..

image_zpsf1b978f9.jpg

image_zpscd415b69.jpg

Pressed the Trunion kit in

image_zps2ca50aab.jpg

image_zps47f0f433.jpg

image_zps9c0c8431.jpg

All Done!

image_zps8a4b631d.jpg

I dumped mine into a bowl of brake-klean and then blew them off with my air nozzle. Cleans them up nice and dries instantly leaving no residue.. Screw soaking them overnight, unless theyre real bad ofcourse... Luckily mine were brand new :lol:

Anyone wondering about the comp trunion upgrade.... Heres an awesome install how to. Very simple and only takes about an hour.

Was there supposed to be a link attached to this for the upgrade because if there was I don't see it.

BTW keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Was there supposed to be a link attached to this for the upgrade because if there was I don't see it.

BTW keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yes. There's an imbedded video. It won't show up on mobile... Here.

There used to be a how-to on this forum, but the pics all expired so it was pretty useless. I had a press at work, but the bearings come out so easily, you won't need anything more than a vise and some sockets. Haha.

Walbro 400 pumps were shipped, BTR cam was shipped, so was my ARP Main studs, and most of my accessory drive from LC32 (minus the magnuson bracket thats on backorder).. Should be getting lots more parts in the next few days, and i should have my longblock buttoned back up by saturday with the TVS2300 bolted on top. Then ill start running my fuel lines and build my fuel bucket.

Oh! And i also contacted Nathan at PATC and had a 1000hp/1000tq 4L80e build put together :peelout:

Should be getting a few 1/4mi passes by mid May :thumbs:

Walbro 400 pumps were shipped, BTR cam was shipped, so was my ARP Main studs, and most of my accessory drive from LC32 (minus the magnuson bracket thats on backorder).. Should be getting lots more parts in the next few days, and i should have my longblock buttoned back up by saturday with the TVS2300 bolted on top. Then ill start running my fuel lines and build my fuel bucket.

Oh! And i also contacted Nathan at PATC and had a 1000hp/1000tq 4L80e build put together :peelout:

Should be getting a few 1/4mi passes by mid May :thumbs:

Sweet! What converter are you going with?