Going to kill myself

bsteff

I bought my SS about a week ago. My old beater 1988 Olds Cutlass is still sitting sitting in my driveway because I am trying to sell it. I have to back out at an angle so I can get around my old car. Today I was kind of in a hurry backing out when :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I hear a scraping sound. Yep, I scraped the side of my garage door in my new truck. I got really lucky through, It only scraped the door handle which can easily be replaced. I still have a sick feeling in my stomach from it though. If I was closer I would have wiped out the whole door and if I had gone further I would have taken the mirror off.

This is my first post after checking out this site for quite some time. Hope to have better things to talk about in the future.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck... I've been there too. I pulled up to a untarped rock truck with a full load of chat and got 2600.00 in damage to my SS, but like you, she's all purdy again. Got a new cowl hood to boot!

I haven't approached a rock truck from the rear without a tarp since!

:devil:

I'm a firm believer in when you first buy a new truck/car or have one painted you need to go and find a spot that is pretty much hidden from view and give it a good kick. You be the first to put the first dent in it and then it does not seem to attract as many idiots.

I'm a firm believer in when you first buy a new truck/car or have one painted you need to go and find a spot that is pretty much hidden from view and give it a good kick. You be the first to put the first dent in it and then it does not seem to attract as many idiots.

What's your philosophy on raising a daughter? :dunno:

LOL! :crackup:

What's your philosophy on raising a daughter? :dunno:

LOL! :crackup:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mine was only a month old when I backed into a guardrail at a local park. It put some gouges in the bumper that pissed me off, but you can not see them unless you look for them. The funny part was when I hit the guardrail it made one hell of a loud noise scaring a kid to death. :D

Archived