Have any of you guys lined up with the Harley yet

handsome25tx

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
I am very interested in eliminating this problem :smash::smash::smash::smash:

If the Harley can have a supercharger, so can you. Evens things out, except you will be faster :D at least for a while. The Harley has more cheap and easy mods available, so you can beat him... once, but look out when he comes back :eek:

:jester: Pulled up next to what had to be a 2003 VRSCA V-Rod 100th Anniversary Edition but was too busy looking at the bike to worry about racing. :cool: Besides, I think he would've won! :rolleyes:

:jester::jester::jester::cheers::cheers:

As for street racing in the rain or snow??? :P:wtf::D:jester:

Just give me 10 minutes notice so I can get off the road... :flag:

I am very interested in eliminating this problem :smash:  :smash:  :smash:  :smash:

If the Harley can have a supercharger, so can you. Evens things out, except you will be faster :D at least for a while. The Harley has more cheap and easy mods available, so you can beat him... once, but look out when he comes back :eek:

Three easy mods, $500, low 13's. Traction hasn't been a problem like most think it is, we only have 3.73 rear gears, with the 20s it's not bad at all. I am thinking of going 4.10s though.

I am starting to wonder just what the heck happened, but I have raced an HD F-150 and beat him up till the SS’s speed governor. It was 117 degree’s outside; I had less than a quarter tank of gas, no bed cap at the time or speaker boxes under the seat and just me no passengers. The guy did have a passenger (I didn’t notice if there was more in the back seat of his truck) So since I did pull away from the HD he must have had many contributing factors to his demise… :D Anywho, GO SS…GO! :thumbs:

Archived