Have any of you guys lined up with the Harley yet

handsome25tx

Only the 02s and 03s are supercharged. I ran low 14s stock with less than 1k miles on the clock in Phoenix(hot), my last run in Phoenix was 13.3 with mods. I am now in Northern Cal, if I had run here stock (cooler and sea level) I may have run high 13s, I will run it soon here just to see what a cooler, lower elevation will do to my 13.3.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only the 02s and 03s are supercharged.

Hmmm, i did not know that. O.K. then the SS is the faster of the N/A class... :D

I have no idea what year the HD was, could have been a regular F-150 with huge @ss HD emblems all over for all i know... :wtf:

I lined up with one today.................................in a parking lot.................I was ahead of him

:D Go, rm, go!

He's a wild man...isn't he? Need to keep a close eye on him. :wtf:

Thanks guys :D I'll try to keep the speed down from here on out ;) I have driven an 02 SC Harley and I know they are about 500 lbs. lighter than the SS. Until I get a little more HP, I know the capability of the SS vs. the SC Harley. That being said there is NO WAY I would even consider trading for a Harley. I am perfectly happy with the SS even if I must truthfully realize the Harley is a little quicker :chevy::chevy::chevy: I'm really amazed the SS can hang as close to the SC Harley as it does being heavier and no SC :thumbs:

there is NO WAY I would even consider trading for a Harley.

I totally agree, rm. I drove a Harley also before deciding on the SS. Not even close as far as I'm concerned. A little faster, yeah. BFD. The SS is a better truck in all other categories. :flag:

I was at the track tonight. There was a 02 Harle there. I tried to get him to run with me but he wouldn't. He said he needed to finish his mods before he would race again. He said stock he ran mid to high 14's.

High 14s for Harleys? Forgive me if i find it hard to swallow because I ran very low 14s (worst of 14.4) with only 600 miles on the odo in the Phoenix summer. I don't think my truck was any different than other stock Harleys. My best now is 13.3 with mild mods in Phoenix, but I should run better than that here in northern Cal. I am thinking of getting 4.10s like you guys, they say they are good for a few tenths. ;)

High 14s for Harleys? Forgive me if i find it hard to swallow because I ran very low 14s (worst of 14.4) with only 600 miles on the odo in the Phoenix summer. I don't think my truck was any different than other stock Harleys. My best now is 13.3 with mild mods in Phoenix, but I should run better than that here in northern Cal. I am thinking of getting 4.10s like you guys, they say they are good for a few tenths. 

I am going to Firebird tonight, there are allot of HD F-150’s in phoenix and I am sure I’ll see a couple at the track, may even line up with one. I’ll post some times tomorrow.

High 14s for Harleys? Forgive me if i find it hard to swallow because I ran very low 14s (worst of 14.4) with only 600 miles on the odo in the Phoenix summer. I don't think my truck was any different than other stock Harleys. My best now is 13.3 with mild mods in Phoenix, but I should run better than that here in northern Cal. I am thinking of getting 4.10s like you guys, they say they are good for a few tenths. ;)

14.6 @ 94

Best I have seen so far for the HD's. I am sure there are faster "stock ones" out there however, that is what I see. Don't want to start a war here.

Archived