Indy Meet II

hey guys you didnt count me out now did you? :cheers: i wanna go.

my wife will be disposed of on saturday, so i might be able to make a little cruise over there.

do you have any definative plans yet, like what hooters, when, drag strip or not?

i hope to see ya there.

Sorry Todd,

I blasted through 4 pages in 2 minutes and missed you. By all means come on down. Hooters is definately/always on the menu. Not sure what other trouble we may find :jester::eek:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK guys

I went through the posts as to who we may see on Saturday.

IdriveGTP- Rob

hot rod truck- Brian

6.0SS-Joe

indibuck- Donny

mwarren-Mark

infinus- Mike

ThePDB- Chad

ChevyMan23

PurdueGradDWT

WidowKiss

BlackySS13

helbents10-TJ (he'll be at IRP)

Mark and Joe might have recruited some other SSSs as well.

Just post up if you are going to make it :thumbs:  or you can't make it :shakehead: The more the merrier  :cheers: Saturday is almost here!

If I missed anyone please post up as well

Brian,

Thanks for doing that.....I have been meaning to do that!

The only other one besides vtodd is that WidowKiss said he has to work, so we will have to leave him out this time.

VTodd,

You will receive a PM/E-mail from me shortly with more info!

If anyone has a question, let me or hot rod truck know!!!

Rob

***JUST TO CLEAR UP SOME CONFUSION (that I made...)***

I am shooting to meet at the Best Buy between 2:30 and 3:00 on Saturday!

To see the map/directions, take a look at my earlier post here: Map/Directions

Again, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to get ahold of me!

Thanks,

Rob

Yea,, im still working on getting Jim7 and Loui13 to come along here from chicago as well as C5INA65 too.

Hope it does not rain.. cause if there is a chance im not cleaning the truck!!! LOL :devil:

Does that mean we'll actually have at least 1 blue truck? :eek:

All the Chicago guys, when you come to Indy, with the charity ride happening, you'll want to exit I-65 at SR 267. SR 267 is just south of Lebanon,IN and will take you to Brownsburg,IN. Brownsburg is just west of Clermont/IRP. Take to SR 267 west/southwest (turn right at the top of the ramp) into Brownsburg. You will go under I-74 on the northern edge of Brownsburg. You'll continue south into town approx. 1-1 1/2 miles.SR 267 is Green St.. When you cross the railroad tracks, the next stoplight will be US 136.This is the center of town. Turn left on US 136/E. Main St.. US 136 will take you to the front gate of IRP (5 miles east) This will keep you west of Indy and out of any of the charity ride traffic.

You'll also be about 5 miles northeast of where we'll be meeting up at Best Buy.

Hope these directions help :thumbs:

Brian

I will post up directions from IRP to Best Buy later. Gotta check to see what would be the easiest route for someone from out of town

Directions from IRP to Best Buy

Leaving from the main gate at IRP, turn right on to US 136. Go to the first stoplight(Raceway Rd.) Turn right on Raceway. Take Raceway south to Rockville Rd (US 36) approx. 3 miles. Turn right on Rockville Rd. Take Rockville Rd west approx 1 mile. 3rd stoplight on Rockville Rd turn right. You should see Best Buy, if not look for a bunch of BLACK :cool: and red SSS :D .

See ya there :cheers:

I just wanted to say....

Thanks for everyone who is going to make it, and for those guys who tried!

Thanks to Brian for those directions!

P.S. - Joe, I sweated my ass off tonight, but I washed my truck! :D

...I know is will definately rain tomorrow because of that, but is clean and sitting in the garage right now.....

The only other thing to keep in mind....there is the chance of rain on Saturday....if so, I wonder if 465 will still be closed....

Rob

ChevyMan,

Sorry to hear you can't make it.

Wanted to check out your truck

Next time for sure :thumbs:

I was kidding about taking your truck :D

Rob,

Hope the truck is inside.

Strong storms headed our way in the next hour or so :(

Gotta put Momma's Camaro up now :banghead:

Chad...

Give me a call if you want to drive down together....

630-707-1365

Jim 7,, same goes for you and Loui1313!!!!

Truck has not been washed in 3 weeks now.. It has a think layer of chicago road shit on it.... (Thinking ill just leave it that way) :devil:

hey, if any of you chicago (and sorrounding area) want to ride with me in the goat, id be more than happy to make the drive with an extra passenger.

what time is everybody meeting up at best buy, and what are the definitve plans afterwords? are most of you going to stick around for the night?

oh, what is the deal with the rain? is there a high chance? i may have to re consider this as i have drag radials mounted on the GTO right now with no replacements. :banghead:

todd

Archived