Indy Meet II

Im all for saturday!  (have an audio show on Sunday in Chicago I would not mind attending)  But if you guys do your meet on sunday, Ill be there instead of the audio show here in chicago!! :cheers:  (it is cause I love Hooters So much :devil: )

Joe,

I think I speak for all of us when I say......we all love Hooters (the restaurant too :D )!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***IT'S OFFICIAL***

Let's just keep it on Saturday (like I originally posted it.....).

....now you guys just have to let me know if you want to meet up at IRP, or meet somewhere else like we did last time....we have some time to figure this one out.

tomorrow I will put in request for 20th off then

I don't have a preferance on where to meet...i just need to have some time off before then to get the system finished for you guys to see....I have 3 days off next week so I get it all slammed in just need to have time to make it polished and tuned.

Sweet!!!!! SS Meet on Saturday,, SLAP Show sunday... This is going to be a great weekend!!!!!! :D

We could all just meet at hooters for some.... uhhh,, well you know :devil:

But What is your interest in attending the show that is at IRP????

Yea im thinking I will be going to IRP in the morning to Check out the Trucks.. It is one of the only truck gathering's in the midwest except Trucknationals in Kentucky. So i will be going until you guys are meeting up.

The show is not all ricers.. It is a Truck and Import Jam!!!!! TRUCK!! LOL.. :P

Anyway.. TJ, Ill probably see you there then. I still got your cell# unless it has changed since March...

Joe

The show is not all ricers.. It is a Truck and Import Jam!!!!! TRUCK!! LOL..  :P

I know....I just like to menion the fact that I dislike those little rice burning.....(here I go again)!

:D

Hey, I might be in the mood for some hooters on Sat :) Has anything more been set in stone? I'd be happy with just shooting the crap and cruising!!!

At the moment....no!

All that is for certain is that we are meeting on Saturday, and there is cruising, BS, and Hooters on the menu!

I think it is all going to depend on what time people want to meet, and where they want to meet (maybe Joe could chime in and let us know what time he is going to the show).

Lets try and finalize the plans by the 6th (this Saturday), so that we all have 2 weeks notice.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Rob

All right...

My brother with his Arrival Blue SS is 80% in to come with and caravan down to hang out, BS and eat at hooters wings, (He will be new the the 21 and over thing) :devil:

The show on saturday opens at 10Am... I will be going along with some of the other chicago guys. I will be staying till about 1ish, Just a quick run through the park to see what the hell looks cool!!

Then im guessing meeting up with the rest of you guys, say 1:30-2:30 some where in Indy to get the crew together and have some fun checking out the other Rides there...

Us chicago guys have requested that a Drag strip be in the works here (weather permitting) Some guys are getting the bug to see what kind of times they can run. I am guessing we can do this at IRP or another track in the area if there is one that has open drag days. (if we can't or don't want to fit that in,, that is fine)

I am looking forward to a weekend in indy.

ROB, LOCK THIS DOWN BABY!!!!!! :cheers:

Joe.....

Thanks for the input....but I think it is time to get BRIAN'S INPUT on this one as well!

He is the Indy guy, and maybe he can let us know of any strips open/if IRP will be open!

Rob

http://www.importandtruckbash.com/

OK, here's the link for the show.

Yes, they will have drag racing. I didn't check to see if they'll have fun runs or test/tune time.

Other tracks in the area are at least an hour away.

Terre Haute: West: 1/8 mile

Muncie: Northeast: 1/4 mile I believe

Bunker Hill: North(Kokomo) 1/8 mile

I'd hate to think everybody would drive another 2 hours for track time and miss out on Hooters :devil: The truck bash does have a bikini contest :eek::thumbs::cheers: although I'm like Rob and the truck bash is not my preferred venue :dunno: I guess I'm just not a "LIFESTYLE" kinda guy :jester:

Archived