New Forum Member Intro Thread

misterp

Impressive I cant wait to see some pics and get you Some MandH drag radials

MandHtires.com

Cool I'd like that. I think you need 100 posts before you can put a picture on geez. kinda new to this.. want to try and figure the site out.. I have a couple of questions to ask about driveshafts, and harmonic pulley..

the tires?? are they street cheater slicks..I can put on with the stock 17" wheels.. ( I doubt it) or would I have to get new wheels.. If that's the case I am probably going to upgrade to SS 20 " knock off wheels and tires.. What's the widest street size tire you can can put on the 8.5" stock SS 20" wheels.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

I am new to the SSS site, but that is because I frequent the TBSS sites. At any rate, I was looking at getting rid of the TBSS since I need a truck for work (to get a vehicle allowance) but hate to get rid of the SS. So, I had a crazy idea to see if any SSS owners wanted to trade for a 2006 TBSS. I can't post in the for sale forum because I am a new member, but after looking around a while, I found myself here.

Anyways, hello again. If anyone is interested, PM me for more details...that is, until I have enough posts to put a new thread in the for sale forum.

Nice Site, BTW....looks a lot like ours. Good information here too.

Cool I'd like that. I think you need 100 posts before you can put a picture on geez. kinda new to this.. want to try and figure the site out.. I have a couple of questions to ask about driveshafts, and harmonic pulley..

the tires?? are they street cheater slicks..I can put on with the stock 17" wheels.. ( I doubt it) or would I have to get new wheels.. If that's the case I am probably going to upgrade to SS 20 " knock off wheels and tires.. What's the widest street size tire you can can put on the 8.5" stock SS 20" wheels.

Welcome to the forum :chevy: So cna I assume you live in south Texas? Would love to see pics of what you've done with your CC. Balancer - you need to get it pinned if it's not already.

Hello all.

I am new to the SSS site, but that is because I frequent the TBSS sites. At any rate, I was looking at getting rid of the TBSS since I need a truck for work (to get a vehicle allowance) but hate to get rid of the SS. So, I had a crazy idea to see if any SSS owners wanted to trade for a 2006 TBSS. I can't post in the for sale forum because I am a new member, but after looking around a while, I found myself here.

Anyways, hello again. If anyone is interested, PM me for more details...that is, until I have enough posts to put a new thread in the for sale forum.

Nice Site, BTW....looks a lot like ours. Good information here too.

Good to see you crossover :D I think you have a good idea, I bet there might be a couple people that would be interested in trading rigs with you, or maybe trade + cash or ??? You need to post-up a "trade wanted" thread on TBSS and then post here a link to that thread so guys can see pics of your TBSS.

Mr. P. :)

I remember when I first joined when I still had my 00 5.3, Everyone on here was very helpful and guided me in the right direction. Tx tbss, I'm sure that you will not have a problem trading the tbss for an sss, seeing as how alot of guys need to get an suv for their growing family and whats better than having an suv that will blow the doors of your friends vehicles while loaded with kids and groceries, ( well dont race with kids in the car) but you know what I mean.

New memeber here. My name is Tony...I just got my Victory Red 04 SS with 30k on it about a month ago. I'm loving even minute of it also...

Everything is still stock on it yet, I'm looking at different CIA's and exhaust's. I'm also reading up on the different shift kits used in this forum, next is reading up on the different tunes for SS.....

I love this site, there is so much info to be had and shared, keep up all of the good work. Thanks

Tony Little

Good to see you crossover :D I think you have a good idea, I bet there might be a couple people that would be interested in trading rigs with you, or maybe trade + cash or ??? You need to post-up a "trade wanted" thread on TBSS and then post here a link to that thread so guys can see pics of your TBSS.

Mr. P. :)

I have a thread up on TBSS with pictures that shows it for sale or trade for an SSS.

Lets see if this link works...

http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index....showtopic=10045

I thought that there might be a few here that were looking for an SUV. SSSmoke Eater is right...why not trade for an SUV that will still whip some a$$.

On the same token, if I have to get a work truck, I want something that will run like the TBSS does.

My name is Mike and I live in Alaska and I like racing people from the stop light! Anyone else in here from the AK? I purchased my LT3 Vmax in October. My mods so far are magnaflow exhaust, 77 series intake, NGK iridium plugs, slp headers and rockers, pcmforless tune, 160 stat. I went to the dyno in May and made 330hp 400tq. What should I expect to run in the quarter mile? Is there any other mods that are worth the money? How do you list your mods on the bottom of your comment window? Thanks for the help!

My name is Mike and I live in Alaska and I like racing people from the stop light! Anyone else in here from the AK? I purchased my LT3 Vmax in October. My mods so far are magnaflow exhaust, 77 series intake, NGK iridium plugs, slp headers and rockers, pcmforless tune, 160 stat. I went to the dyno in May and made 330hp 400tq. What should I expect to run in the quarter mile? Is there any other mods that are worth the money? How do you list your mods on the bottom of your comment window? Thanks for the help!

i got this one.....yes more people from alaska.....ugh dance..... yea dude what part you from. couple guys down in anchorage on here and im the only one in fairbanks area at time being the other kid from fairbanks made like 5 posts and left. go to signature to put mods at bottom.