SSS.com Calendar

SS_bnoon_SS

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here are some of my test shots... I need to watch my backgrounds too, so don't get defensive or discouraged! Not to mention my truck was dusty as crap (mist from some sprinklers, then drove through a contruction zone :banghead: ), but at least I know of a few corrections I need to make before these shots are calendar worthy. I'll give you a few of my shots and notes on how I plan to correct faults with each.

Note quite the right angle. Concrete pole in right edge of picture. Red tipped wipers need to go. More pond, less trees.

post-7241-1188247405_thumb.jpg

Tree growing out of bed. Lighting needs to be more neutral, wait until dusk for fewer shadows.

post-7241-1188247557_thumb.jpg

Move camera to the right a little bit to remove home from rear of the shot. Drop down to eliminate the concrete stand of the jet to make it look like the jet is flying by.

post-7241-1188247691_thumb.jpg

Oh, and the windows need to be up on all of my shots in my opinion!!!

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

Move camera to the right a little bit to remove home from rear of the shot. Drop down to eliminate the concrete stand of the jet to make it look like the jet is flying by.

DCP_1516.jpg

Oh, and the windows need to be up on all of my shots in my opinion!!!

I like that shot :thumbs: The good old A-7's