Custom SS Roll Pan II

I just called two local chevy dealers and got prices on the bumper hitch assembly.  it seems all the brackets, hitch, ect. are exclusive to the SS.  The price for everthing is about $1100 unpainted; subtract $159 if you don't have the hitch.

Just think you could make a profit on a mod you want to do anyway.

WoW!!!!!!! hmmmmm..sell bumper & hitch...put on roll pan & nitrous.......whooohoooo. :thumbs:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I have recieved 9 e-mailed final confirmations from pestep, m396#400-011, vdrumright, ash, silvsteve, adams2003,samurry3, what04 and TexasSS.

I need final e-mail or phone confirmations from the rest. So I can pass on pricing and other info.

I think have e-mailed everyone on my confirmed list. Please let me know if you have not been contacted yet.

I can also be reached at (316)858-1197.

So far I have recieved 8 e-mailed final confirmations from pestep, m396#400-011, vdrumright, ash, silvsteve, adams2003,samurry3 and what04.

I need final e-mail or phone confirmations from the rest. So I can pass on pricing and other info.

I think have e-mailed everyone on my confirmed list. Please let me know if you have not been contacted yet.

I can also be reached at (316)858-1197.

Come on guys, no dead beats allowed! :P:jester:

E-mail in your confirmation so we can get the ball rolling!!!!!!

BSER just wanted to let you know I will probably purschase a rollpan later on this summer, I'm putting a new interior in the Impala SS and taking a trip to England soon so money is going other places than the truck. Are you going to keep making them? :thumbs:

Archived