Custom SS Roll Pan II

Not sure yet about the holes. I will let you know after we get the first one out of the mold.

After this initial batch is shipped I wiil decide if I'm going to continue production (probably will)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BSER, I was only making a joke. As far as I'm concerned you have done way MORE than enough. It was only meant as a joke. I can drill a couple holes and cut a spot for the receiver to go through. Sorry!! :rolleyes:

:withstupid:

It's not that important, but it would be nice to have them pre drilled. :thumbs:

Bump:

We got enough orders finally. This is the current order list please E-mail me your final confirmation.

CONFIRMED:

1. pepstep

2. ssilverado60

3. m396#00-011

4. vdrumright

5. rico750sxi

6. adams2003

7. slimsoftball

8. silvsteve

9. ash

10.slammedsss

11. sundowner

12. plwtwo

13.Troyz34

14. What04

15.samurry3

16. Texas SS

17. blackhawk

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! Can't Wait!!! :cool:

Stupid question...I have the trailering package, but never tow anything. If I just remove the factory hitch will I have any issues?

I was also thinking of trying the spare tire relocator with this setup, sounds like w/o the hidden hitch it might not look too bad. Any thoughts?

If you drop the factory hitch u will have no issues. With a spare tire relocator u can get the spare in a little shows below the pan, will u like, it I don't know, I think it's personal preference.

Archived