New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

Welcome to the site :cheers: .....and now for the fun part!

Fully bolted must mean,blower and 150 shot to make it cooler.Or fully bolted on a high compression stroker motor.

not calling :icon_bs: yet,just a little skeptical.

What does it run without the bottle?

yea without the bottle run mid 12s and yea people dont beleive but those are my times im not stroker or with a blower

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That a fog light in the passenger brake duct? I thought it was a light but there isnt one on the driver side so I am a lil confused. I thought it might have been a ram air tube for the cai intake but in the drag pic you have your headlight removed so im guessing no ram air to the duct....

welcome to the fam. :chevy:

That a fog light in the passenger brake duct? I thought it was a light but there isnt one on the driver side so I am a lil confused. I thought it might have been a ram air tube for the cai intake but in the drag pic you have your headlight removed so im guessing no ram air to the duct....

welcome to the fam. :chevy:

na bro no fog lights i took it for my intake wich the filter is on that side idk if it helps but people told me to do it so i tried it

na bro no fog lights i took it for my intake wich the filter is on that side idk if it helps but people told me to do it so i tried it

HERE IS MY SLIP

l_bbf6856b6b9440228d75c4d0b4c28565.jpg

very nice time. and nice truck. whats all done to it?

mods are: comp 609 lift cam, 42pound injectors, intake, tuned by flaco, 3600 precision stall pacesetter longtube headers, msd wires, 150 shot of nitrous going for 200 shot soon shift kit, underdrive pulley,electric cutout, most important awd

Edited by 2ross (see edit history)

welcome man..looks like a reciept to me..lol :) It does seam a little fast but who am i to judge it..Thewtime slip doesnt reveal mall mods though so who knows..nice though

thanks bro! u have a nice one too

still skeptical....in that pic it looks like you're in a tbss

no its an h2 if u look at it right but those are my times guys i took a member from on here for a ride and i showed him the slip so he can tell u

Edited by 2ross (see edit history)