New Member Have A 11 Second Ss

2ross

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the site. was just wondering why one truck has flames on it and the other does not?

it does bro u caint really see it on that pick

i dont believe you cause i had some badass tuning also with a 2 stage plate coming out on a 125 shot hitting a 2nd stage almost instantly with another 75 for a 200 total and weight out so where i weighed 5,045lbs and still only went 11.88 hooking cutting a 1.60 60'

i also had headers, e-fans, tru trac, moser axles, and didnt have PnP heads yet or the tbss intake, on all that the truck made 519rwhp...

it just doesnt add up unless your truck weighed about 4,600lbs tops

I CALL EFFIN BS

I know why its so fast, Flaco tuned it pffftt :bs: every thing he touches he lies about kinda like hes running 9.60s on only a 200 shot Dude your a moron if your gonna come on here and claim those times in a 5500lb truck. You RGV guys need to stop lying about your shit your not holding any secrets the rest of the country doesnt know. Although i do know more than one vehicle that gain 1/2 a second down in that atmosphere

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

I CALL EFFIN BS

I know why its so fast, Flaco tuned it pffftt :bs: every thing he touches he lies about kinda like hes running 9.60s on only a 200 shot Dude your a moron if your gonna come on here and claim those times in a 5500lb truck. You RGV guys need to stop lying about your shit your not holding any secrets the rest of the country doesnt know. Although i do know more than one vehicle that gain 1/2 a second down in that atmosphere

wow... :chillpill:

I CALL EFFIN BS

bro first of all who the hell are u to tell me wat my truck is suppose to run and this and that all i did was come on here to have a good time with u guys but i guess im not being welcome on here just cuz my truck runs 11s go ahead and not beleive it and flaco who cares if he sprays 200 shot dude we race for fun were not trying to impress nobody here

Welcome to the site! :chevy:

I like everyone else is a bit skeptical but that doesn't mean you didn't run the number. Did you have more than one pass? I would love to see some video of your truck. I hope your truck really is running the number you say it is as this would be good news for our trucks.

I would go run again with video and without shutting the camera off prove what jets you were running and ...what engine internals you have,lol. That realistically will be the only way to prove without a doubt your times. Good luck.

Welcome to the site! :chevy:

I like everyone else is a bit skeptical but that doesn't mean you didn't run the number. Did you have more than one pass? I would love to see some video of your truck. I hope your truck really is running the number you say it is as this would be good news for our trucks.

I would go run again with video and without shutting the camera off prove what jets you were running and ...what engine internals you have,lol. That realistically will be the only way to prove without a doubt your times. Good luck.

yea i had more than one pass and not to worry next week im going to hrp and run again oh and ill make sure its on video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i had more than one pass and not to worry next week im going to hrp and run again oh and ill make sure its on video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear. I am looking forward to it. Keep your slips and post them with the video so there can be no doubt as far as the times are concerned. I do have a feeling that even if you prove your times your mods will be in question. Good luck at the track.