Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

Ill roll w/ you guys for a bit. Im going to get the truck lowered in the morning. Here is hoping for a nice job from Jimmy. :driving:

That older fella who drives the red SS has a lid on it. You cant miss it tho. It is not a Gaylord lid. Its some other kind. He has a spoiler sticking up off its butt about 4 inches in the air. You cant get him and Lefty crossed up. That is for sure. Cuz.. Lefty and I both run the SAME lid. :thumbs: Speeeeeddddd.....stuuuurrrrrr.....

We need to make the get together happen when everyone can come and hang. I think we all would like to meet as many local SS members as we can.

Ill be following the thread to see what is decided. Im down with what evah.

TJ

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey lefty,

do you live in the hidden cove neighborhood? your truck looks good!

my sister said she always sees a red SS following her into the neighborhood sometimes... i'll be down for saturday...just name a time. gonna be busy in the morning installing my intake and looking around for a SNug Top Lid :cool:

hey lefty,

my sister said she always sees a red SS following her into the neighborhood sometimes... i'll be down for saturday...just name a time. gonna be busy in the morning installing my intake and looking around for a SNug Top Lid :cool:

Yeppers...Over on Halfhitch/Lido. :thumbs:

Check Custom Truck Accessories for the SnugLid SL...they gave me a really good price for the keyless model (when I was pissed about waiting so long for the Gaylord Lid).

hey lefty,

You really should go w/ a GayLord lid. The SpeedSturr is 1300 delivered. Let me know if you are interested. The Snug is a nice lid. Its just doesnt look choice like my SpeedSturr. =)

TJ

Just an update on how things went. We missed a few guys lastnight. They know who they are. :sick:

I met up with SSAlaska and AK04SS. We ended up having a 45 min talk fest. We saw each others rigs and checked them over. Some really nice trucks out there. Its nice to see alot of us taking care of them. That was about it. I wished a few more could have shown up. We will try to get another meet together before serious snow hits. Thanks to everyone who showed. We will be getting more numbers as word gets out around town. There are a number of SS owners here in Anchorage who do not know about this site. It would be nice if this site had some cards made up where we could drop some to other people when we see them around. I think someone else mentioned this a while back.

AK04SS brought his sister. She was driving to. :driving: C U T I E !! She didnt talk at all tho. I think shes mute. :dunno: My secret "machismo" super hero power must have been overwhelming her petite womanly vibe. :crackup:

Oh...I did get with SSAlaska after we split up and got him all dialed in with OnStar. Now his rig is registered and can be tracked and tabs be kept on him.

Hey... Someone had to do it.

haha...it was good to meet ya guys...who won the race :driving: ?

do you guys powerbrake to launch?

I was on the brake at the light. Got a good shot off the line. I wont say who won. :crackup:

I think we have something planned this Friday or Saturday. I sure would like to see some more folks show. I know Lefty will do his damndest to show.

BTW. I just got done cutting my splash guards down a bit to compensate for the latest drop and will be getting them painted in the morning. Things are coming together. :seeya:

TJ

Archived