Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daym saw this just now... too late... i dont think we'd get a lot of guys together anyway... they havent checked in in a while... i saw ak04ss truck around my neighborhood and at century... saw leftys truck parked in the northrim bank across diamond center.. atleast i think that was him... as far as i know, we're the only two red ss's with the speedsturr lids..

anyway... summers on the way and i hope everyone else starts becoming more active...

btw, ssalaska, you still plannin on moving to vegas? :shakehead:

• 3 weeks later...

im totally game for that! i wanna install some mods but dont know what to do.. dont wanna spend a lot yet... but we'll see..

btw hey ssalaska do you have black wheels or is that someone else... i knoe theres like.. some guy that works at best buy with black wheels and dual exhaust.. just not sure whos who... i always see that truck at the new building across from the mcdonalds on abbott... neway whatever...

hey is your tune from pcmforless?

• 3 weeks later...

im down as usual.. if we can get enough people... :banghead:

have any of you guys got little pebbles get "thrown" at your front end and have it chip the paint yet?! I have like.. 4 or 5 little chips on the truck! :banghead: what would you guys do about this? just put touch up paint or what? oh well ill show you guys at the meet if it happens :D

Alright fellas, I need more feedback.

Here is What IBCNYA had to say. About possible locations and a time. I would like to hear what you have to say.

"The Diamond Mall-backside-Lithia side - South Anchorage WalMart - That little area there is pretty damn large. We could also setup by that Taco Bell across the street near there. Its got a huge parking lot hardly used.

I would think about 7pm or so? Let us know..."

Sorry Guys...AK Sales had mine last weekend, and they'll have it again this weekend. :mad: Then next weekend I have GI Joe duty. :sigh:

have any of you guys got little pebbles get "thrown" at your front end and have it chip the paint yet?!

Count yourself lucky...My hood looks like moonscape it has so many rock chips in it. I am getting a cowl and am going to use a deflector next winter (only for the winters though).

hmm.. maybe i should get the deflector for winter also...

btw, i saw IBCNYA boniface i think?? i waved to him but he didnt even look at me :sigh:

haha sawl gewd. great looking truck btw... im guessin its a cw grill?

Archived