Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone down to meet up on sunday the 24th? I have a new secret weapon. :D I am going TDY this week and I will return on the late the night of the 23. So lets try for a cruise and meet sunday night. Or we can wait till the following weekend. Whatever works. :driving::thumbs::flag:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey everyone....hows everyone been? been awhile since i been to the site. truck is still the same...AEM intake, nothing else...haha. hows everyone's truck doing this winter?

also, anyone know where i can get new center caps? mine are chipping badly on all 4 of em....either my rim cleaner soaked on it too long, or Rain maker ****ed em up...

thanks!

AK04SS you should be able to get them replaced through the dealer under warranty.

My truck is still in the shop and has been for a week. :tear: No word for sure on when I am going to get it back. :tear: She is having a fuel issue, And a misfire issue. :shakehead: Hopefully, I will have her back by this weekend if anyone wants to get together just to shoot the shit. Well take care all and drive safe. :driving::flag:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

belated merry christmas to everyone!!

a black SS with a wing on the lid told me his motor was a 350, and he'd spank my STi like its a joke...he was wrong :cheers:

also saw the Silver SS the other day on minnesota when i was driving the SS.

trucks going in for service tomorrow....HVAC is toast for some reason....controls work, but nothing comes on :mad: also gonna see if they will cover the center caps under warranty....

anything new with everyone? going to have an HID kit, compustar auto start, and hopefully a new exhaust for the SS in the coming months :cool:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

ak04ss, isnt that guys 350 smaller than our stock motors? :wtf: nice kill though.. i think? :crackup:

As for new things, i have a grill on order, just need to send the money... in the market for an intake... probably an exhaust by the end of the year..

Btw, has anyone seen this black ss??

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9955

:shakehead:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

ak04ss, isnt that guys 350 smaller than our stock motors?  :wtf:  nice kill though.. i think?  :crackup:

As for new things, i have a grill on order, just need to send the money... in the market for an intake... probably an exhaust by the end of the year..

Btw, has anyone seen this black ss??

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9955

:shakehead:

kNeEgRoWpLz, Dude I think I know that SS. If I am correct it belonged to a girl named Emma, I am basing this on. #1 Those Cheesy Euro Tail lights look framilar, #2 I remember she had an after market radio, #3 She didnt have a lid, #4 She had dumps, That truck has no tail pipe. I really hope she is alright she is a sweet girl and very nice person.

In all seriousness I have to find out about her condition. She is very very small girl, That airbag would do serious damage to her. Seeing her SS pushed me to by mine, We used to see each other so to speak.Let keep our fingers crossed fellas.

On a lighter note, Anyone up for a meet?

Well, best of luck to emma... and if that wasnt hers, i hope who ever was involved in the accident is alright. let us know if you find anything else out.

about the meet... about when were u planning to do this? i might be able to this weekend or next.. not a sure thing though... anyone else?

dont think i can today.. SSAlaska, i replied to your pm.

Oh i had an idea and kept forgetting to ask... i was reading the pcm tuning section and found out that efilive came out with something new and had a great deal on it. Now, i dont understand tuning all that great, but im pretty sure some of you guys have a lot more knowledge about it than i do. anyway, they have a deal where you get the program and 4 licenses.. now if i understand correctly, that means we can tune four of our trucks with one of these, cost is 699.99

EFILive FlashScan Personal (FS-P2)

The FlashScan Tuning Tool is pre-configured with two single PCM licenses. That means you can start tuning two vehicles of your choice. There are no model-year restrictions.

Introductory offer

(More details)  Each FlashScan interface cable will be pre-configured with four PCM licenses.

Add more PCM licenses instantly via email. You do not need to return your cable to EFILive.

$699.00 

I say if anyone is interested, some of us pitch in about 175 each and grab this deal while it lasts. it beats sending your pcm across the country for one tune. Only thing we gotta do is learn how to use it.. lol :smash:

This is legal right? I mean, i dont see anything wrong with doing this?? and it is possible... right?? :happysad:

what do u guys think?

Archived