Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

haha...it was good to meet ya guys...who won the race :driving: ?

do you guys powerbrake to launch?

I was on the brake at the light. Got a good shot off the line. I wont say who won. :crackup:

I think we have something planned this Friday or Saturday. I sure would like to see some more folks show. I know Lefty will do his damndest to show.

BTW. I just got done cutting my splash guards down a bit to compensate for the latest drop and will be getting them painted in the morning. Things are coming together. :seeya:

TJ

Okay funny guy, I got your number now. :crackup: I took down a mustang gt last night with that little trick of yours. Shot out like a bullet, I held the break down, got the tach to around 2 grand. Light turned green And I was off like a bullet, I took him by about half a truck at around 75. :driving::flag:

Oh yeah and find someone else to help you with your intake. :crackup::jester:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha...it was good to meet ya guys...who won the race :driving: ?

do you guys powerbrake to launch?

I was on the brake at the light. Got a good shot off the line. I wont say who won. :crackup:

I think we have something planned this Friday or Saturday. I sure would like to see some more folks show. I know Lefty will do his damndest to show.

BTW. I just got done cutting my splash guards down a bit to compensate for the latest drop and will be getting them painted in the morning. Things are coming together. :seeya:

TJ

Okay funny guy, I got your number now. :crackup: I took down a mustang gt last night with that little trick of yours. Shot out like a bullet, I held the break down, got the tach to around 2 grand. Light turned green And I was off like a bullet, I took him by about half a truck at around 75. :driving::flag:

Oh yeah and find someone else to help you with your intake. :crackup::jester:

So I guess we know who won then... :D:D

I'm down for this Saturday. :thumbs:

Lefty, How did GI Joe weekend go? :flag:  I am definitly planning on a meeting this weekend. Who else is in?  :cheers:  :driving:  :flag:

Im in. I just need to get my intake on. :jester:

Let me know what the plan is.

TJ

Your on your own with the intake. :smash::crackup:

If you want we can slap that badboy on before the meet. :thumbs: Keep me posted.

Okay fellas, The weekend is close. Who is interested in getting together? Barnes and Nobel seemed to be a good spot. Anyone have a new idea? The weather outlook is pretty grim for Saturday. :banghead: However, We might get lucky and have good weather. :dunno: Anyone down for a cruise tommarrow night, Just for the hell of it. :driving: And Todd, If you bring the little fella be sure to get him a spill proof container for his soda. :crackup: Keep me posted on who is interested in meeting. :driving::flag:

i'd be down for saturday again....hopefully leave my sister at home :crackup: hmmm...lastest thing i added....silverstars...haha...no lid yet...still waiting.

but yeah, i'm down to meet up after 6pm...damn lab again :banghead:

Archived