Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

dang... no ones else checks the site anymore? the only posts i see by ak guys are from ssalaska... is everyone else that busy?

i'll see about the meet.. if anyone else comes... :sigh:

no ones interested in the efilive deal i mentioned earlier? :dunno:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its been awhile.... truck hasn't been running right lately....its been to the shop to get the heater fixed....the heater died on me in that Zero below weather :mad:

Lithia tried to blame the AEM brute force for ruining the heater control module....so i took it to ALaska Sales and they fixed it under warranty and no questions asked....

hope the girl that owned the black SS is ok...i met a patient at work that said she wrecked her SS, but i don't think its the one that was posted....

drive safe guys... 20s+low pro tires+ice= disaster....

btw....trucks been rearended twice already :banghead: but there is no visible damage...bumper isn't bent, just a few scuff marks.....the trailer hitch murdered the cars that ran into it though :cheers: should i still bring the truck to their insurance adjustor?

i always see a black SS on the south side of town...one was following me down dimond the other day... if you guys ever see me in my 05 WRX STi with a loud exhaust , say whats up :thumbs:

i'd be down for a meet sometime...any time on a saturday or sunday is good for me...

WELCOME BACK! Good luck with the truck.. hopefully the rearending wont happen again ..

I also see a black ss around the dimond center area... yesterday, i saw a black one with a grill and dual exhausts near office max and sams..

today, i saw another black one parked at best buy while i was at burger king.. had a custom license plate but i couldnt read it... If that was you driving it, the guy staring out the window eye balling your truck was me! :D

alright... i guess im gonna have to wait and save up enough money to get efilive or hptuners.. looks like no one is interested haha.. its ok..

ill see you guys around!

btw, you guys seen that blue ss for sale around south side??

if you guys ever see me in my 05 WRX STi with a loud exhaust , say whats up :thumbs:

That narrows it down... :D

I also see a black ss around the dimond center area... yesterday, i saw a black one with  a grill and dual exhausts near office max and sams..

btw, you guys seen that blue ss for sale around south side??

I've seen that black one around too. There is another black one that is alays parked in the Denali Towers parking gargage that looks pretty good too...dropped, tinted, flamed chrome mirror/handles, hard cover...looks pretty nice.

South Anchorage Chevy had a Blue SS come in the other day that lasted 4 hrs., and they got another one blue one the other day that is still on the lot.

That narrows it down... 

what do you mean? u prolly hear me everytime i enter/leave the neighborhood :cool:

i always see a red SS with a gaylord's lid at alaska club south. anyones?

i reset the trucks ECU and after some driving, it felt as strong as ever :driving:

maybe my sister accidentally put crappy gas in it....

speaking of crappy gas, how's everyone's trucks running with the 90 octane?

i know my STi is hating it...my sister says she can't even tell a difference :dunno: anyone using any additives or anything? i found a site that showed how to mix your own additives, like toluene (sp?) to boost the octane rating. kinda scared of messing something up, so i think i'll just try it out on my dads Z28 first...

That narrows it down...

i think there was sarcasm... cause a lot of sti's have loud exhausts.. jmo

i always see a red SS with a gaylord's lid at alaska club south. anyones?

that would be mine.. er.. my dads.. hes there often... you go there also or just pass by?

that would be mine.. er.. my dads.. hes there often... you go there also or just pass by?

Do you have the Speedsturr?

I saw (and parked right next to) a Red SS at the Aces game last week that was identicle to my setup except he had the mini chrome antenna and a Gaylord's lid (no speedsturr). Only mine was really dirty. :sick:

hmm... maybe im gonna have to start working out every night again.. haha

and yes lefty, i do have a speedstur.. i saw you on dimon blvd once... the one with the mixed grill set up right? :crackup: anyway yeah i was gonna beep and say hi but then i forgot i was driving my moms toyota 4runner :banghead: .. i would probably just have gotten a weird look haha oh well. but yeah.. so the one at the aces game wasnt me.. im not too much into hockey...

ive also seen a red ss with a snuglid i think.. had a fireman sticker thing or something like that.. not sure... was that you ak04ss?

and yes... seeing another ss while your ss is dirty really sucks!!! :banghead:

THAT EFLIVE OFFER IS ENDING SOON!! someone please just say yes or no!!! dont keep me at the edge of my seat hoping someone will take the deal!! haha.. simple.. yes, or no. thats all i ask :D

BTW AK04SS, i just saw your pic in the mugshot thread and i think ive seen you before.. somewhere... Go to Spenard Rec a lot?

• 2 weeks later...

hmm... well ive seen u somewhere.. my friend told me that he sees a filipino girl driving a red ss at uaa.. possibly your sister? :dunno:

i havent been to ak club for a while because of homework but i will say whats up for sure next time i see you.

• 2 weeks later...

ill see if i can... im hating the roads right now though...

btw, ive spotted a couple ss trucks here again... a red one with a shopman bowtie, billet grill, and drop at the gci on northern lights i think??

and a blacked out one with black wheels, black tailights and dual exhaust at bestbuy...

anyones? :cool:

Archived