Silverado 777's Blown 383 Stroker Build

silverado777

Any updates?

Sorry I have been out of town.

Nothing big. I ordered the factory coolant cross over tube for my truck and the factory rear coolant cross over tube for an F-body. The one for the F-body is on special order. Once these come in they will have to be modified so I can still use the Kurt Urban water vapor system. The truck was taken down to the driveline shop to get the drive shaft shortened and balanced for the 80e. I should have that back either today or tomorrow. If I am lucky it will be finished by Wednesday but I'm not holding my breath lol.

Here's a few more pics of the engine bay. The blower isn't bolted on yet and is pulled forward. Once I get the crossover tubes modified and put on, the blower will need to be bolted down, accessories bolted on and then button everything back together.

022C6358-6A43-4EED-BF79-FE7F02DDF74A-3357-0000026B971599A9.jpg

46775AF9-3A45-49C4-A878-657D96792991-3357-0000026B9D3851E6.jpg

6D12D8DB-CC58-4C7F-B43C-51C6C64D884D-3357-0000026C1280E52F.jpg

Getting close! Bet you can't wait to drive it lol I know I'm getting tired of driving my bike everywhere

I'm dying to get it back! I rode the bike for as long as I could but the monsoon and the heat forced me into a rental for a while and now I'm borrowing my buddies Camaro.

Can't beat the MPG though. I can ride the bike for a month and a half for the same amount of gas I would use in my truck for a week lol. Plus I can get places so much quicker on the bike.

Very true lol I love only spending $15 to fill up