Look what I did! My build

gcosse05

Nice build. Are you gonna just run the 90mm tb or will you look for an alternative?

And as for the nitrous bet you'll be switching the jets soon enough for a 150 lol it's addicting.

Wonder if you'll be ok just running off the schrader valve.

well, from what I hear, there isn't a huge "seat of your pants" difference between 90-102. And to be honest, it runs so damn good now that I put the 90 ill probably just leave it. I've heard it's very addocting lol. I heat that the schrader valve is good up to 250 shot if you take the valve stem out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If I were you man I'd stay at 125 see how you like that
yea I'm not looking to go too crazy. I'm gonna talk to zippy being as he's my tuner and see what he thinks. I would atleast like to know what kit and what electronics I need to get some sort of an idea what I'm gonna use. I'm doing built trans, stall, and nitrous all at the same time.

Run a stand alone! do not run it off of that valve on the rail. Doing so is just asking to lean everything out.

Best of luck on the 60!

yea I've been looking at that. Would look way better and big peace of mind. Any ideas who's got a good tank with pump and fpr that's not $600?

yea I've been looking at that. Would look way better and big peace of mind. Any ideas who's got a good tank with pump and fpr that's not $600? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

nope and 600 bucks is cheap

the ones I build get close to a grand pretty quick

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

yea I've been looking at that. Would look way better and big peace of mind. Any ideas who's got a good tank with pump and fpr that's not $600? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

nope and 600 bucks is cheap

the ones I build get close to a grand pretty quick

dang! Money isn't a problem, just thought I may be over paying. Thanks guys.

kinda like people that say nitrous is cheap horse power...LMAO. I have built nitrous setups that cost more than most bolt on blower kits.

You have a nice truck and a good start. If you are going to run nitrous buy nice stuff with the correct safety features.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

kinda like people that say nitrous is cheap horse power...LMAO. I have built nitrous setups that cost more than most bolt on blower kits.

You have a nice truck and a good start. If you are going to run nitrous buy nice stuff with the correct safety features.

This is true. I will have more into my nitrous than my turbo setup easily. I have even made and done most of the most expensive parts of it too. I have almost all the safety features possible for it as well as having the ability to dial my tune in myself.

You can slap a kit on and run it and not have a problem BUT you never know.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

All the help is appreciated guys. I looked at this kit http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/efi-wet-nitrous-systems/gm-systems/nitrous-outlet-102mmlsx-plate-system.html

Figure ill do this with a stand alone tank with pump and fpr. I definitely want it right, and safe.

So, anyone want to share any info on pulling the tranny out of an AWD? Its getting close and i dont want to run into any surprises. Im hoping in can "finaggle" it out of there without having to cut my exhaust...AGAIN. Pull the transfer case and tranny at the same time? Or seperate and pull seperate? Should I change the chain in my transfer case while its out? 175k on truck, transfer case looks newer??? I have a little "howl" but I think its the front diff noise that everyone talks about. Aint worried about it. So whats the deal-e-o fellas? I need tricks and tips!

Everyone ready for the holidays?

For what it's worth; The owners manual calls for T-case chain replacement at 60,000 miles. And there is an aftermarket pump kit available designed to keep the original from wearing a hole in the case.

I haven't pulled my trans yet so can't help you with that one.

For what it's worth; The owners manual calls for T-case chain replacement at 60,000 miles. And there is an aftermarket pump kit available designed to keep the original from wearing a hole in the case.

I haven't pulled my trans yet so can't help you with that one.

I dont think changing the chain is gonna be too tuff.. I will change it. Thanks Johnny. Tell me more about this "pump" kit?