MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

Lol. Several of the mustang guys at work that were talking crap a few weeks ago are getting more and more nervous the closer I get to turning the key. Haha. I'll get a go pro vid from my fender cam when I take down the Laguna seca.

I dunno what's worse the video or the fact I watched it to the end.

LOL :crackup:

I kept looking away cuz I felt gay watching it. I was just waiting for something funny to happen. My girlfriend caught me and was like "WTF are you watching?"

Well, pre assembled the hybrid drive today to see how she looks... :pimp:

It looks incredible. Like a big diamond chain for my motor. Lol. It's all iced out. I'll get you guys pics as soon as I'm done polishing all the brackets. That's my plan for the rest of the week. I also got my valve covers back from the powder coater. They look great! I'm bringing all my tools home this weekend and will be in the shop all day Friday/Saturday. My motor will be in and hopefully get some work done on the fuel system. My 4L85e is built and so is the transfer case. And for those following Justin's turbo build, you will see the 4L80 crossmembers are done. It's coming together. Sucks it's taken so long, but what can you do. I've it a 2week vacation coming up on the 27th, so I doubt this thing will be done before August. :( But we'll see. It's just gonna be all the little shit that'll postpone turning the key. Like custom powersteering lines and wiring pigtails, custom driveshafts etc etc. but I'll keep you guys updated and hopefully have some engine pics for you guys this weekend!

:peelout:

Sure would be sweet to break all 4 tires loose. Drifting this big truck around corners would be a blast. :lol:

You will be able to do it with ease!!!! I can do it with my D1 and only 7 lbs of boost! Its so much fun! And its easy to control with it being AWD....

If anyone else tries this hybrid drive conversion, take heed if you have a gen 3 block... Come to find out, the LQ9 isn't tapped for the necessary holes to secure the LS3 camaro alternator bracket to the block! Lol. So tomorrow I'll be ever so carefully drilling into my engine block and tapping threads for the alternator bracket. Haha. Fun fun. I'll get pics of course.

It's always something. :lol: