Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

I actually enjoy hearing what RICH2002RT has to say about how an SS is slow compared to a SS. If we educate him enough, theres one less idiot in the world, and thats worth the effort. Anyone who understands anything about trucks would understand that the 5.9 R/T is a POS, he just can't face the facts.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just found something that everyone might want to look at (before bitch2002rt changes it) Apparently he doesn't even know his 1/4 time b/c his profile says 13.78 @ 99mph and he posted 13.68 @ 99mph! :crackup:  Which is it dumbass? :icon_bs: Havin' a hard time keeping your bullshit straight? :crackup:

Bitch2002rt's Profile

there is different days people can go to the track and run,so you've only ran 1 time and thats the only time you can run? people do run different times when they go to the track.

13.68 in the 1/4. Must have had an SS pulling you down the strip......

Hey dickbreath, just show some proof and everyone will leave you alone. Otherwise shut your cock warmer!

rich and his slow rusted truck

My Webpage

dude seriously grow up and just race,shut this dodge boy up then,keep running your mouth,just making yourself look like an idiot

i think the main point here is that people offered to race you before and you never showed. and i believe that the same BS came up before...people talking shiit from both sides of the fence...

just need an SS with similar mods in my area and we can race so far no takers

so why don't you do everyone a favor....either

1. pick a time/place - and someone will meet up with you. i'll even show up if you give me enough notice and wager enough money to make it worth it for me.

2. post a time slip to prove your 13.68 or 13.78 whichever it is...

3. STFU and just let it go...

of course i would forget the pin in the hitch so that when i stopped the trailer would keep going and crash into something...but that is just me. oh, and then i would walk up to the mangled crash and throw a gyro at him... :crackup:

:driving:

What are you now Ryan? The Gyro Assassin? :jester:

gyro.jpg

3 to the chest and 1 to the head! :jester:

What is faster the dakota or the cutlass?

the cutlass is all apart right now,finally getting restored,all it had when i took it to the track was a 350 2 barrel ( 250 Horse) 2.56 open rear and the trans was slipping,ran it once and got a 16.0@83mph,had crappy tires and eased into it at the tree,was for fun,the R/T stock was faster and is alot faster now

not bad looking truck Rich, at least you showed you have a 5.9R/T,or maybe you just put the 5.9R/T sticker on it,  now we need some slips.  With your mods what kind of bhp and torque are you seeing?

not sure on exact hp and tq no dyno yet,gonna wait till i toss on my headers and HS 1.7 rockers I have

Archived