Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did make some runs tonight on my home, because someone else is all talk and no show......

Two good...... :thumbs:

One bad/OK..... :dunno:

-Black 2000 WS6 with some mod's I smoked him.....

-White 'L" with some good mod's 40 mph roll got him by a truck up to 110.....

-2002 funky color Mustang SVT w/Nos He said he was running in the low 11's high 10's....I got him off the line but he passed me @ 70 and 110-120 he had me by 1 1/2 to 2 car lengths.....

Whats wrong, don't think you can make it that far without roadside assistance?   :D

interesting since I've driven twice thru Indy into to Nashville,also drove it to Pittsburgh,never had 1 problem still to this date with the truck,do you need road side assistance because chevy is known for piston slap and other problems?

TIME SLIP???

Whats wrong, don't think you can make it that far without roadside assistance?   :D

interesting since I've driven twice thru Indy into to Nashville,also drove it to Pittsburgh,never had 1 problem still to this date with the truck,do you need road side assistance because chevy is known for piston slap and other problems?

TIME SLIP??? I saw a 5.9 RT run a 16.1 or so with a SC cause it couldnt hook up. Rich you are entertaining.....i hate you!

u know how these  :icon_bs: dodge guys a are.

:puke:   R/T = recycled/trash

Have you been to Capitol? I have seen a truck there alot like yours.

I haven't talked trash on this site and I only joined because I had to in order to read the board. I was just looking to see what the competition had to offer. I don't have a problem with anyone or any make. As long as it goes fast it's cool.

On that note anytime jaydub03ss wants to meet a Capitol I'm up for a race win or lose. :thumbs:

yea that was prob me anytime your ready...bryan is going to have my truck next week for about a week so ill let you know

u know how these  :icon_bs: dodge guys a are.

:puke:  R/T = recycled/trash

Have you been to Capitol? I have seen a truck there alot like yours.

I haven't talked trash on this site and I only joined because I had to in order to read the board. I was just looking to see what the competition had to offer. I don't have a problem with anyone or any make. As long as it goes fast it's cool.

On that note anytime jaydub03ss wants to meet a Capitol I'm up for a race win or lose. :thumbs:

[/quote

iam sometimes up cecil county thats a diff track than capital....opps :banghead:

if you know anything about a dodge you would know that hughes is sh!t,basically stock parts,if he had Fastman ported 2.02 heads,GS Motorsport headers, custom cam from KRC,B&G M1 Flash 19# injectors are stock for a 5.9,dynomax makes crappy mufflers,he shoulda went with spintech,that would have gotten him low 13 easily,plenty of chicagoland guys running low 13's stock heads,cam no NOS,his mods are out of date 2001

OK.... I give up.... you have the most kick ass R/T to ever roll off of the Dodge assembly line.

So bad ass you don't need to do all the mods others do in order to get your truck into the 13's!

So bad ass you don't need a time slip to prove you can run a 13.6!

So bad ass you don't even need to race us to prove how fast you are!

Well guys... looks like I've been beaten... the 'magical bolt-on RT' has shown me the light... I think I'll go get one too and whoop on the SRT-10 owners (they run 13.8) because a slightly modded RT can work anything on the road! :banghead: Who needs a 500hp V10 or a 345hp V8 when you can just buy a POS 5.9 and slap an intake and exhaust on it and practiacally have a race car for the streets? :crazy:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

:chevy::chevy::chevy:

Archived