Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

Those mods can't get you into the 13s, i know people with R/Ts that have to shoot nos to get into the 13s on their stock truck.  A spinteck muffler doesn't give you 60 bhp, exhaust doesn't give you that much, the 5.9 is a shitty engine, even the mopar 4.7 is a better engine.  I'm not a dodge hater, had a ram with the 5.9 in it, but that engine is terrible.  Burns gas gives no performance unless you through lots of money into it.  The dakota R/T can go fast, not saying it doesn't I know some are in the 10s, but they have a sick list of mods and some of them aernt even using the 360, the ones that are in the 10s and 11s use the 340 or the 4.7.  I'd race you if I lived anywhere near you, but it looks like you "disappear" and only want to race an SS that you might be able to beat.  If you don't believe me check out these other dakotas times Dakota.

4.7 to get into the 11's what u smoking,maybe twin turbo with Nos could

the 5.9 can easily get into the low-mid 13's N/A,seen many at the track. being stock and a shot of nos to get in the 13's isn't too bad,also the 6.0 is not fast unless you break the bank

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those mods can't get you into the 13s, i know people with R/Ts that have to shoot nos to get into the 13s on their stock truck.  A spinteck muffler doesn't give you 60 bhp, exhaust doesn't give you that much, the 5.9 is a shitty engine, even the mopar 4.7 is a better engine.  I'm not a dodge hater, had a ram with the 5.9 in it, but that engine is terrible.  Burns gas gives no performance unless you through lots of money into it.  The dakota R/T can go fast, not saying it doesn't I know some are in the 10s, but they have a sick list of mods and some of them aernt even using the 360, the ones that are in the 10s and 11s use the 340 or the 4.7.  I'd race you if I lived anywhere near you, but it looks like you "disappear" and only want to race an SS that you might be able to beat.  If you don't believe me check out these other dakotas times Dakota.

4.7 to get into the 11's what u smoking,maybe twin turbo with Nos could

the 5.9 can easily get into the low-mid 13's N/A,seen many at the track. being stock and a shot of nos to get in the 13's isn't too bad,also the 6.0 is not fast unless you break the bank

True 4.7 is a better engine all around give it a whipple, flomasters, can go fast, don't believe me? 4.7 depends also if your running Crew cab, ext or reg cab, a stock 5.9 CC are running around 15.8. A Reg cab dakota R/T with 150 shot nos, all aluminum pistons, leach headers, flomasters, CAI and other stuff, with 15 inch rims and cheater slicks runs 13.440. I'll agreee that a reg cab R/T with 150 shot nos can get under 14s prob around 13.8 but thats pushing it. The 6.0 doesn't break the bank to mod either, just a programmer , headers give a decent boost from stock. The 5.9 is being phased out by mopar by a reason, the hemi is a better engine all around than the 5.9.

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

:banghead: for all your sh*t talkin' you can't even reply when asked for a slip... that truck must run on methane gas cuz you are full of sh*t! :icon_bs:

:uhoh: Can everyone else see this post? For some mysterious reason every time I ask for a time slip I get no response. :dunno:

BOTTOM LINE HERE DIPSHIT:

My truck is relatively stock and I would own your ass! How do I know this you might ask? Because anyone who legitimately runs 13's would have some proof of it... but you don't.

Take your white trash, inbred, sister-fu*kin', doublewide, redneck ass back to the Dodge forum w/ the rest of the hicks! You suck... your truck sucks... and the only reason you're flaming this board is your sisters too busy doin' the missionary with your dad to blow you! :mad:

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE JUST KILL THIS THREAD AND BAN THE TROLL?!?! :smash:

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

:banghead: for all your sh*t talkin' you can't even reply when asked for a slip... that truck must run on methane gas cuz you are full of sh*t! :icon_bs:

:uhoh: Can everyone else see this post? For some mysterious reason every time I ask for a time slip I get no response. :dunno:

first off **** my sister died at birth,who the **** are you to bring her into this,you throw a temper tantrum in every post and could use mental evaluation and the last time I checked chicago was not hicks what is

Rancho Cucamonga?????

BOTTOM LINE HERE DIPSHIT:

My truck is relatively stock and I would own your ass! How do I know this you might ask? Because anyone who legitimately runs 13's would have some proof of it... but you don't.

Take your white trash, inbred, sister-fu*kin', doublewide, redneck ass back to the Dodge forum w/ the rest of the hicks! You suck... your truck sucks... and the only reason you're flaming this board is your sisters too busy doin' the missionary with your dad to blow you! :mad:

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE JUST KILL THIS THREAD AND BAN THE TROLL?!?! :smash:

um....hey DOUCHE BAG! we asked if you wanted to race. you didn't eve show up before. so why waste the time setting something up again. or how about this...you name a time and place and one of us will try to make it...

later DOUCHE!

I'm up for it anytime,I am in the southern Chicago Suburbs,if anyone can go let me know

****ing clown :repost:

still do not know why you Chevy owners are so hostile and cocky,somehwere asks u guys for a race and all you can do is curse and put down the other vehicle,why don't you save that until after the outcome and we will see then

what is hostile about calling you a douche??? not like a smeared a gyro in your face or anything :D

Rich your on here asking for a street race. You are a ricer in a truck. Come to pgh when the track opens in the spring I'll be more than glad to race. Im sure all the pgh SS would line up to race you. Ive seen plenty of RT's and few impressed me.

Rich,

Put down the crack pipe and take a deep breath.

The 5.9 is THE OLD technology circa 1966 A.D. The 4.7 is the new technology circa 1998 A.D. 5.9 is antiquated pushrod technology, 4.7 is overhead cam technology. Stock for stock 4.7 will outrun 5.9, better driveability,performance,mileage than 5.9. 5.9 Dodge very similar to 5.7 Chevy circa 1995 A.D. Neither should be considered stellar performers. Chrysler originally developed the 5.9/360 to power full size cars and trucks back in the 1970s because they needed the larger displacement engine to develop torque for larger heavier vehicles that a 318/5.2 could not provide. The 340 was on it's way out in the mid 1970s because of ever tightening emissions/ insurance, etc on high compression/ high performance engines. 5.9 highlight of the 1970s: Little Red Express Truck: 360/5.9 B2 Mopar Performance heads, intake, Holley carb. IIRC fastest production vehicle for the 2 years they were produced 1977-1978.

Noticed you mentioned a shot of NAWWSS and " in the 13.0s, not bad for a truck" So you're a bottle baby. It's OK you can tell us. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

With that said, I refer back to my original post:

Gear M Up has stepped up: You name the time and the place

I stepped up

Stock SS

Stock Camaro ( w/ girl driver)

IdriveGTP stepped up

SS with CAI (good for + 75 HP)

Following is courtesy of Meatloaf

"So What's it Gonna Be, Boy"

.............................................EXPECTED RESPONSE...........................

"Let me sleep on it , Baby Baby... Let me sleep on it

Let me sleep on it... I'll give you answer in the morning"

Enquiring minds still want to know about that "AIN'T SKEERED" sticker

The 5.9 is THE OLD technology circa 1966 A.D. The 4.7 is the new technology circa 1998 A.D.  5.9 is antiquated pushrod technology, 4.7 is overhead cam technology. Stock for stock 4.7 will outrun 5.9, better driveability,performance,mileage than 5.9.  5.9 Dodge very similar to 5.7 Chevy circa 1995 A.D.  Neither should be considered stellar performers. Chrysler originally developed the 5.9/360 to power full size cars and trucks back in the 1970s because they needed the larger displacement engine to develop torque for larger heavier vehicles that a 318/5.2 could not provide. The 340 was on it's way out in the mid 1970s because of ever tightening emissions/ insurance, etc on high compression/ high performance engines. 5.9 highlight of the 1970s: Little Red Express Truck: 360/5.9 B2 Mopar Performance heads, intake, Holley carb. IIRC fastest production vehicle for the 2 years they were produced 1977-1978.

Dude... do you actually expect that a guy who thinks an RT can get into the 13's with a couple of bolt-ons would understand any of what you have in that post? This guy probably thinks the 'Tornado' would add 100hp! :crackup:

Rich,

Put down the crack pipe and take a deep breath.

The 5.9 is THE OLD technology circa 1966 A.D. The 4.7 is the new technology circa 1998 A.D.  5.9 is antiquated pushrod technology, 4.7 is overhead cam technology. Stock for stock 4.7 will outrun 5.9, better driveability,performance,mileage than 5.9.  5.9 Dodge very similar to 5.7 Chevy circa 1995 A.D.  Neither should be considered stellar performers. Chrysler originally developed the 5.9/360 to power full size cars and trucks back in the 1970s because they needed the larger displacement engine to develop torque for larger heavier vehicles that a 318/5.2 could not provide. The 340 was on it's way out in the mid 1970s because of ever tightening emissions/ insurance, etc on high compression/ high performance engines. 5.9 highlight of the 1970s: Little Red Express Truck: 360/5.9 B2 Mopar Performance heads, intake, Holley carb. IIRC fastest production vehicle for the 2 years they were produced 1977-1978.

Noticed you mentioned a shot of NAWWSS and " in the 13.0s, not bad for a truck" So you're a bottle baby. It's OK you can tell us. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

With that said, I refer back to my original post:

Gear M Up has stepped up: You name the time and the place

I stepped up

Stock SS

Stock Camaro ( w/ girl driver)

IdriveGTP stepped up

SS with CAI (good for + 75 HP)

Following is courtesy of Meatloaf

"So What's it Gonna Be, Boy"

.............................................EXPECTED RESPONSE...........................

"Let me sleep on it , Baby Baby... Let me sleep on it

Let me sleep on it... I'll give you answer in the morning"

Enquiring minds still want to know about that "AIN'T SKEERED" sticker

:withstupid: Finally someone else who understands the 5.9 properly. The 4.7 is betterbetter richs2002R/T. The 5.9 has limits to its motor and to get it into mid 13s, you need more than nos! even in a rwd reg cab. Your mods just don't add up in my books.

Archived