Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if your truck runs mid 13s and you want a match that is comparable then why not go up against a SS with a blower, some SSs with the blower are still just under 14 and around the mid 13s.  You said you want to be fair, if those are your times you wouldn't mid going up against a blown SS.

a blower has some still only high 13's low 14's that is indeed sad

maybe if an SS just had a blower then,then ya I can see that being fair since they are that slow

you want to talk about slow, how about a 5.9 R/T pickup 3850 lbs, pulling a 1/4 mile in around mid 15s. Compared to a 6.0L pickup 5298 lbs and pulling the 1/4 mile off in just under 15. Now you gotta say that that 5.9 engine is crap. the R/T is slow, even with a blower they are slow. Why, because the 5.9 engine is outdated crap.

I find it funny that you guys spend so much time replying to this moron...wouldn't if really piss him off if everyone just ignored him?

Or better yet...just shut him down....Where is Benkey when you need him?

Rich is probably here because he was booted off the Dodge site! :troll:

I find it funny that you guys spend so much time replying to  this moron...wouldn't if really piss him off if everyone just ignored him?

Or better yet...just shut him down....Where is Benkey when you need him?

Rich is probably here because he was booted off the Dodge site! :troll:

I actually just came on to see if anyone wanted to give it a go but everyone got very threatened it seemed by a Dodge,you guys are making yourself look like idiots by bitching,just race thats all it takes,and also you kids are the ones who keep this topic going by running your mouths,its hilarious

rich sux a fat dick you dodge ****...stop talkin shit and stay out of a real mans forum  :chevy:  go find a civic si to beat or convince those ricers that you know what your talkin about. b/c everyone here knows ur full of  :icon_bs: and have ur head stuck up ur ass so far that we can smell u from here.  go to the honda forum...maybe u can find some1 in your league

:repost:

rich and his slow rusted truck

My Webpage

dude seriously grow up and just race,shut this dodge boy up then,keep running your mouth,just making yourself look like an idiot

i think the main point here is that people offered to race you before and you never showed. and i believe that the same BS came up before...people talking shiit from both sides of the fence...

so why don't you do everyone a favor....either

1. pick a time/place - and someone will meet up with you. i'll even show up if you give me enough notice and wager enough money to make it worth it for me.

2. post a time slip to prove your 13.68 or 13.78 whichever it is...

3. STFU and just let it go...

Archived