Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK maybe we should level the playing field.....

Chose from the following:

1. I’ll pull a trailer with an SS on it…… :dunno:

2. I’ll start in reverse and then at the half way point I'll do a Rockford and continue to kick your ass...... :driving:

Sound good? :yellow_loser:

I am not sure what my blazer would do, but I have a friend with a white s-10 with the same engine and all as I do. Maybe I would better suit you for a race?

:confused:

Come to Miami.........I got a friend with an SS who will happily smile at you in his rearview mirror when you're about a mile behind. :D

1.  I’ll pull a trailer with an SS on it…… :dunno:

2.  I’ll start in reverse and then at the half way point I'll do a Rockford and continue to kick your ass...... :driving:

:crackup: that has to be the best post yet... or I might be drunk... either way :crackup::thumbs:

1.  I’ll pull a trailer with an SS on it…… :dunno:

2.  I’ll start in reverse and then at the half way point I'll do a Rockford and continue to kick your ass...... :driving:

i bet if you put the dakota on the tailer and backed down the quarter mile you would still beat him Gear...shiit..i bet i could beat him that way...

of course i would forget the pin in the hitch so that when i stopped the trailer would keep going and crash into something...but that is just me. oh, and then i would walk up to the mangled crash and throw a gyro at him... :crackup:

:driving:

1.   I’ll pull a trailer with an SS on it…… :dunno:

2.   I’ll start in reverse and then at the half way point I'll do a Rockford and continue to kick your ass...... :driving:

i bet if you put the dakota on the tailer and backed down the quarter mile you would still beat him Gear...shiit..i bet i could beat him that way...

of course i would forget the pin in the hitch so that when i stopped the trailer would keep going and crash into something...but that is just me. oh, and then i would walk up to the mangled crash and throw a gyro at him... :crackup:

:driving:

come on is there no one else that wants to give it a go

MAN stay at the shop late to work on the next body mod for the SS and I missed alot SH!T :banghead: Oh man I forget that SS members are computer nerds and only post stuff :dunno: Richie you little fag get real!!!!!!If you want to only run a slightly modded SS then pull the trucks on the scale and load sand bags in the back till your weight is the same, FAR IS FAR! I know it takes a built engine for a dodge to get in the 11's and I got the SS in the 11's with a stock engine with bolt on's not strap on's like you wear :eek:

MAN stay at the shop late to work on the next body mod for the SS and I missed alot SH!T :banghead: Oh man I forget that SS members are computer nerds and only post stuff  :dunno:  Richie you little fag get real!!!!!!If you want to only run a slightly modded SS then pull the trucks on the scale and load sand bags in the back till your weight is  the same, FAR IS FAR! I know it takes a built engine for a dodge to get in the 11's and I got the SS in the 11's with a stock engine with bolt on's not strap on's like you wear :eek:

why would I need sandbags in the rear to even the weight according to you kids to be far,doesn't make alot of sense at all,is it that you know you would not win and need the advantage or what is it?

what. he's saying is the SS is a fullsize pickup and the dakota is a midsize, and only want to run a relatively stock SS, with your not so stock dakota that apparently runs mid 13s. So if you want it to be fair, then load up your truck to have it the same weight as an SS. Since the motor 5.9 and 6.0L are basically the same displacement then it would be a completely fair run.

what. he's saying is the SS is a fullsize pickup and the dakota is a midsize, and only want to run a relatively stock SS, with your not so stock dakota that apparently runs mid 13s. So if you want it to be fair, then load up your truck to have it the same weight as an SS. Since the motor 5.9 and 6.0L are basically the same displacement then it would be a completely fair run.

[/quote

I have no problems running an SS with mods.If there are any with similar mods to me then I am game of course,I'm talking about those that have $$$$$ with blowers and NOS

Archived