Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RRichs2002RT = hidingunderdesk.jpg

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

lets see the only SS that has actually said he would go needs a 427ci block with a 150 sot of NOS and still only gets into the 11's,compare about $10,000 in mods to my whopping $1500,not bad factory 5.9 VS non factory 427 with 150 NOS,you guys are awesome,how about an actual 6.0 with mods that would be nice or is that unfair to you guys? cause you know you wouldn't have a chance?

um....hey DOUCHE BAG! we asked if you wanted to race. you didn't eve show up before. so why waste the time setting something up again. or how about this...you name a time and place and one of us will try to make it...

later DOUCHE!

I'm up for it anytime,I am in the southern Chicago Suburbs,if anyone can go let me know

um....hey DOUCHE BAG! we asked if you wanted to race. you didn't eve show up before. so why waste the time setting something up again. or how about this...you name a time and place and one of us will try to make it...

later DOUCHE!

I'm up for it anytime,I am in the southern Chicago Suburbs,if anyone can go let me know

****ing clown :repost:

later DOUCHE!

****ing clown :repost:

still do not know why you Chevy owners are so hostile and cocky,somehwere asks u guys for a race and all you can do is curse and put down the other vehicle,why don't you save that until after the outcome and we will see then

u know how these  :icon_bs: dodge guys a are.

:puke:  R/T = recycled/trash

Have you been to Capitol? I have seen a truck there alot like yours.

I haven't talked trash on this site and I only joined because I had to in order to read the board. I was just looking to see what the competition had to offer. I don't have a problem with anyone or any make. As long as it goes fast it's cool.

On that note anytime jaydub03ss wants to meet a Capitol I'm up for a race win or lose. :thumbs:

Bro... its very simple... because you pussed out the first time no one wants to even bother w/ your sorry ass. If I weren't all the way in California I'd be more than happy to come show you how bad a slightly moded SS would work your ass! :driving:

BTW: Still waiting for that time slip... :icon_bs:

SS vs RT = RT gets......

misc16.jpg

u know how these  :icon_bs: dodge guys a are.

:puke:  R/T = recycled/trash

Have you been to Capitol? I have seen a truck there alot like yours.

I haven't talked trash on this site and I only joined because I had to in order to read the board. I was just looking to see what the competition had to offer. I don't have a problem with anyone or any make. As long as it goes fast it's cool.

On that note anytime jaydub03ss wants to meet a Capitol I'm up for a race win or lose. :thumbs:

you talking about the capital dragstip near dc? when does it close i will be back up in pa this weekend

RRichs2002RT = hidingunderdesk.jpg

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

lets see the only SS that has actually said he would go needs a 427ci block with a 150 sot of NOS and still only gets into the 11's,compare about $10,000 in mods to my whopping $1500,not bad factory 5.9 VS non factory 427 with 150 NOS,you guys are awesome,how about an actual 6.0 with mods that would be nice or is that unfair to you guys? cause you know you wouldn't have a chance?

Interesting that you want to race a 6.0 with a few mods. You list your mods as just a few bolt ons that in no way reflect your claim of a 13.6 1/4 mile time slip. Gear M Up steps up and says name the time and the place. He lists all his mods in his sig and even mentions the ailing transmission in his truck. You now have the advantage as the information has been given in previous posts.

So which has more impact with your buddies ( you do have buddies, right?) I raced a slighty modified 6.0 SS and won or I raced a 427 C5R in an SS and won.

Two Theories for all to consider:

1)You are a ricer with a truck. We can deduce this from the excuses of " I want to race an SS with a few mods not a 427" Claims of running a 13.6 1/4 with a 5.9 with bolt ons. No proof, only excuses, and"we don't play fair here."

Hey Scooter, Life Ain't Fair

2) You possibly have a truck that is as fast as you claim, but trying to be stealthy, haven't listed all the mods to gain the upper hand and smoke all of us. BTW, we know the Dodge Boys use NAWWWSS, seems to be the only way to make a HEMI run decent

So there you have it. I now leave it to my esteemed colleagues to choose

Theory 1 or 2.

My vote #1

I am not in Chicago but 180 miles south.

My truck is stock, I'll run for fun

But since you claim 13.6, I think maybe I should even it up

99 Camaro Convertible, stock, should run the numbers you claim.

Oh here's a twist, I'll have the wife run ya' in the Camaro.

Does it matter if it's a girl rowing a 6-speed?

I really need to know, do you have one of those "AIN'T SKEERED" stickers on your truck?

Let me just add to this for ya... b/c theres no way your truck is running 13.6 with the mods you listed. Either you are full of sh*t (my guess) or you've got WAY more done to that R/T then you are saying:

CASE IN POINT:

I located this guy on the internet...

Terry's 99 Dodge Dakota R/T

Mods - "Mopar Performance Big Valve R/T heads ported by Hughes Engines, port matched and plenum ported Mopar Performance M1 MPI 4 bbl intake manifold, Hughes 1.6 roller rockers/springs/lifters/pushrods, Hughes cam , Neal Chance 2400 stall torque converter, 4.56 ring and pinion gears, Keystone Restyling ram air hood, K&N 14x3 FilterCharger and X-Stream air flow top, Fastman 51.75mm throttle body, Mopar Performance PCM, Marren Motorsports balanced 19# fuel injectors, Mopar Performance headers, 3" single exhaust consisting of a Random Technology high flow cat and Dynomax Race Magnum muffler, Kenny Brown X-brace and custom driveshaft loop , ASP underdrive crank pulley, 180 degree thermostat, Magnecor KV85 competition ignition wires, and an MSD 6A ignition and Blaster SS coil . The ignition can be switched from MSD to stock in less than thirty seconds . I also upgraded the front brakes to PowerSlot rotors and Raybestos Quiet Stop ceramic pads."

His Best Time - "My best 1/4 mile run to date is 13.603 @ 99.35mph at Coastal Plains Dragway in Jacksonville, NC on October 28, 2001"

(BTW: very respectable time and a VERY nice truck :thumbs: )

Your Truck

Mods - "my mods are M1 intake,53mm tb,B&G M1 Flash,cai,stock manifolds,precats removed,high flow catco main cat with a spintech muffler"

Your Best Time - "my best 1/4 so far was [email protected]"

So.... you mean to tell me that you're truck with just a couple of bolt ons can almost beat this guys truck with everything hes done to it? Theres no way. :icon_bs:

If you are a ricer w/ a truck, like hot rod truck suggested, then I need to make you aware of a fact that most kids like you don't understand.... stickers don't add horsepower! :smash:

Let me just add to this for ya... b/c theres no way your truck is running 13.6 with the mods you listed. Either you are full of sh*t (my guess) or you've got WAY more done to that R/T then you are saying:

CASE IN POINT:

I located this guy on the internet...

Terry's 99 Dodge Dakota R/T

Mods -  "Mopar Performance Big Valve R/T heads ported by Hughes Engines, port matched and plenum ported Mopar Performance M1 MPI 4 bbl intake manifold, Hughes 1.6 roller rockers/springs/lifters/pushrods, Hughes cam , Neal Chance 2400 stall torque converter, 4.56 ring and pinion gears, Keystone Restyling ram air hood, K&N 14x3 FilterCharger and X-Stream air flow top, Fastman 51.75mm throttle body, Mopar Performance PCM, Marren Motorsports balanced 19# fuel injectors, Mopar Performance headers, 3" single exhaust consisting of a Random Technology high flow cat and Dynomax Race Magnum muffler, Kenny Brown X-brace and custom driveshaft loop , ASP underdrive crank pulley, 180 degree

thermostat, Magnecor KV85 competition ignition wires, and an MSD 6A ignition and Blaster SS coil .  The ignition can be switched from MSD to stock in less than thirty seconds .  I also upgraded the front brakes to PowerSlot rotors and Raybestos Quiet Stop ceramic pads."

His Best Time -  "My best 1/4 mile run to date is 13.603 @ 99.35mph at Coastal Plains Dragway in Jacksonville, NC on October 28, 2001"

(BTW: very respectable time and a VERY nice truck :thumbs: )

Your Truck

Mods -  "my mods are M1 intake,53mm tb,B&G M1 Flash,cai,stock manifolds,precats removed,high flow catco main cat with a spintech muffler"

Your Best Time -  "my best 1/4 so far was [email protected]"

So.... you mean to tell me that you're truck with just a couple of bolt ons can almost beat this guys truck with everything hes done to it? Theres no way.  :icon_bs:

If you are a ricer w/ a truck, like hot rod truck suggested, then I need to make you aware of a fact that most kids like you don't understand.... stickers don't add horsepower! :smash:

if you know anything about a dodge you would know that hughes is sh!t,basically stock parts,if he had Fastman ported 2.02 heads,GS Motorsport headers, custom cam from KRC,B&G M1 Flash 19# injectors are stock for a 5.9,dynomax makes crappy mufflers,he shoulda went with spintech,that would have gotten him low 13 easily,plenty of chicagoland guys running low 13's stock heads,cam no NOS,his mods are out of date 2001

Archived