Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what did you guys expect from a dodge owner?  who would want to race with a slow ass dodge

Not much.

Seriously though, I have a friend with a 5.9 RT with a Paxton running 10 lbs of boost. He also has headers, no cats, exhaust, stall, shift kit, dyno tune, elec fan, M1 manifold, Throttle body, cal-tracs, and BFG drag radials. With all of this he was able to run a 13.4 @ Houston Raceway Park, one of the fastest tracks in America. His truck is quick, and great fun to drive, but they need quite a bit of work to actually be fast. The worst thing is that he is MAXED out right now unless he goes to stand-alone, and gets an aftermarket block that will allow for more than 4 (that's right, 4) headbolts to hold the head to the block.

Aaron

This dude sounds like alot of hot air, post new topic but does not reply! I'm not innocent for smack talking on another site but I back what I say and  I don't hide PERIOD! Rich you have been called out by an SS member PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! :yellow_loser:

:withstupid: Bring it on....

I need to add an R/T to my kill list.....

This dude sounds like alot of hot air, post new topic but does not reply! I'm not innocent for smack talking on another site but I back what I say and  I don't hide PERIOD! Rich you have been called out by an SS member PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! :yellow_loser:

first of all I did not post a message putting down the SS,its not a bad looking truck at all just should have been giving more power,my best 1/4 so far was [email protected],I also do not live on the computer like most of you ,so I do not respond as quickly as u kids would like

welcome2.gif

I'm game, but this guy is full of sh*t........893Poopy.gif

All he wants to do is talk trash………893liar.gif

Pick a location and time; I’ll be there bad tranny and all…..peelout.gif

Rich R/T never showed....

Rich R/T hides again.....

seeing u do not have a 6.0 but a 427 built with nos, thats not exactly near stock,with those mods u better see low,mid 11's with nos

seeing u do not have a 6.0 but a 427 built  with nos, thats not exactly near stock,with those mods u better see low,mid 11's with nos

doesn't really matter does it? you aren't going to back your bullsh*t anyways... so who cares. BTW: we still haven't seen you post a 1/4 time... :wtf:

*edit: meant to say time slip* :D:banghead:

negative4.jpg

GET OUT TROLL! :troll:

seeing u do not have a 6.0 but a 427 built  with nos, thats not exactly near stock,with those mods u better see low,mid 11's with nos

doesn't really matter does it? you aren't going to back your bullsh*t anyways... so who cares. BTW: we still haven't seen you post a 1/4 time... :wtf:

negative4.jpg

GET OUT TROLL! :troll:

if u can read then u would have noticed my 1/4 time in my post

you seem very hostile is that because U purchased a piston slapping chevy  www.pistonslap.com

No... I'm hostile because I hate trolls who come on here and 'claim' their truck can beat an SS but never back it up. Oddly enough its always the dodges that have this problem (hmmm... i wonder why?) We don't seem to have this problem w/ other truck owners who visit our site.

Post a slip! If this ReTard truck of yours is legit then I'll stop the hostility... untill then youre nothing more than a troll :troll:

*something tells me your next post won't include a time slip :icon_bs:

you seem very hostile is that because U purchased a piston slapping chevy  www.pistonslap.com

No... I'm hostile because I hate trolls who come on here and 'claim' their truck can beat an SS but never back it up. Oddly enough its always the dodges that have this problem (hmmm... i wonder why?) We don't seem to have this problem w/ other truck owners who visit our site.

Post a slip! If this ReTard truck of yours is legit then I'll stop the hostility... untill then youre nothing more than a troll :troll:

*something tells me your next post won't include a time slip :icon_bs:

first thing is where in my original post did I put down a SS? I asked to race to see how things would go against a slightly modded SS as I only have a few mods,your acting as bad as the Ford guys and thats low

I put this in very simple language... so simple even a Dodge owner like yourself will understand:

put up or shut up!

according to respected members of this forum you've pulled this immature crap before and then been a no show on race day. either back all you smack talkin' or don't bother posting at all. :smash:

Archived