Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

if you know anything about a dodge you would know that hughes is sh!t,basically stock parts,if he had Fastman ported 2.02 heads,GS Motorsport headers, custom cam from KRC,B&G M1 Flash 19# injectors are stock for a 5.9,dynomax makes crappy mufflers,he shoulda went with spintech,that would have gotten him low 13 easily,plenty of chicagoland guys running low 13's stock heads,cam no NOS,his mods are out of date 2001

OK.... I give up.... you have the most kick ass R/T to ever roll off of the Dodge assembly line.

So bad ass you don't need to do all the mods others do in order to get your truck into the 13's!

So bad ass you don't need a time slip to prove you can run a 13.6!

So bad ass you don't even need to race us to prove how fast you are!

Well guys... looks like I've been beaten... the 'magical bolt-on RT' has shown me the light... I think I'll go get one too and whoop on the SRT-10 owners (they run 13.8) because a slightly modded RT can work anything on the road! :banghead: Who needs a 500hp V10 or a 345hp V8 when you can just buy a POS 5.9 and slap an intake and exhaust on it and practiacally have a race car for the streets? :crazy:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have to agree with Brian (hot rod truck) on a few things...

First of all, my vote is for #1

Secondly, I am about an hour and a half from Indy, so if you want to make a little road trip to prove your truck, I am willing to drive some myself

Third, the more I get to know Brian, the more I like him (just remembering the things he said at the Indy gathering, e.g. the wife smoking some punk's ass with her Camaro).

You wanna go, there are 2 offers from us Indiana boys....come on over and we will see who bowdown.gif to who...

if you know anything about a dodge you would know that hughes is sh!t,basically stock parts,if he had Fastman ported 2.02 heads,GS Motorsport headers, custom cam from KRC,B&G M1 Flash 19# injectors are stock for a 5.9,dynomax makes crappy mufflers,he shoulda went with spintech,that would have gotten him low 13 easily,plenty of chicagoland guys running low 13's stock heads,cam no NOS,his mods are out of date 2001

OK.... I give up.... you have the most kick ass R/T to ever roll off of the Dodge assembly line.

So bad ass you don't need to do all the mods others do in order to get your truck into the 13's!

So bad ass you don't need a time slip to prove you can run a 13.6!

So bad ass you don't even need to race us to prove how fast you are!

Well guys... looks like I've been beaten... the 'magical bolt-on RT' has shown me the light... I think I'll go get one too and whoop on the SRT-10 owners (they run 13.8) because a slightly modded RT can work anything on the road! :banghead: Who needs a 500hp V10 or a 345hp V8 when you can just buy a POS 5.9 and slap an intake and exhaust on it and practiacally have a race car for the streets? :crazy:

where did I say I "can work anything on the road" and the SRT-10 runs high 12's with slicks

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

SHOW ME A TIME SLIP!!!

:banghead: for all your sh*t talkin' you can't even reply when asked for a slip... that truck must run on methane gas cuz you are full of sh*t! :icon_bs:

um....hey DOUCHE BAG! we asked if you wanted to race. you didn't eve show up before. so why waste the time setting something up again. or how about this...you name a time and place and one of us will try to make it...

later DOUCHE!

I'm up for it anytime,I am in the southern Chicago Suburbs,if anyone can go let me know

****ing clown :repost:

still do not know why you Chevy owners are so hostile and cocky,somehwere asks u guys for a race and all you can do is curse and put down the other vehicle,why don't you save that until after the outcome and we will see then

go find a drf dodge repairing forum and stay the hell out of a :chevy: place..only for men with ballz and know how to talk and race you **** :withstupid::mad:

I will have to agree with Brian (hot rod truck) on a few things...

First of all, my vote is for #1

Secondly, I am about an hour and a half from Indy, so if you want to make a little road trip to prove your truck, I am willing to drive some myself

Third, the more I get to know Brian, the more I like him (just remembering the things he said at the Indy gathering, e.g. the wife smoking some punk's ass with her Camaro). 

You wanna go, there are 2 offers from us Indiana boys....come on over and we will see who bowdown.gif to who...

if your heading this way then we can give it a go, you only have a cai ?

Whats wrong, don't think you can make it that far without roadside assistance?  :D

interesting since I've driven twice thru Indy into to Nashville,also drove it to Pittsburgh,never had 1 problem still to this date with the truck,do you need road side assistance because chevy is known for piston slap and other problems?

Those mods can't get you into the 13s, i know people with R/Ts that have to shoot nos to get into the 13s on their stock truck. A spinteck muffler doesn't give you 60 bhp, exhaust doesn't give you that much, the 5.9 is a shitty engine, even the mopar 4.7 is a better engine. I'm not a dodge hater, had a ram with the 5.9 in it, but that engine is terrible. Burns gas gives no performance unless you through lots of money into it. The dakota R/T can go fast, not saying it doesn't I know some are in the 10s, but they have a sick list of mods and some of them aernt even using the 360, the ones that are in the 10s and 11s use the 340 or the 4.7. I'd race you if I lived anywhere near you, but it looks like you "disappear" and only want to race an SS that you might be able to beat. If you don't believe me check out these other dakotas times Dakota.

Archived