Chicagoland R/T wants to race a SS

Richs2002RT

I put this in very simple language... so simple even a Dodge owner like yourself will understand:

put up or shut up!

according to respected members of this forum you've pulled this immature crap before and then been a no show on race day. either back all you smack talkin' or don't bother posting at all. :smash:

Word, in this world it's run what you brung, same for money, sex, whatever,

if you dont have it or dont have the ballz, then you need to get a steaming hot glass of

STFU!!!

(shut the.. guess the rest)

:D

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
welcome2.gif

I'm game, but this guy is full of sh*t........893Poopy.gif

All he wants to do is talk trash………893liar.gif

Pick a location and time; I’ll be there bad tranny and all…..peelout.gif

Rich R/T never showed....

Rich R/T hides again.....

seeing u do not have a 6.0 but a 427 built with nos, thats not exactly near stock,with those mods u better see low,mid 11's with nos

How can you call someone out and then back-out..vroam.gif

I accepted this time and last time knowing that his truck is not stock....

Will someone just ban this guy.....banstick.gif and then lock all his threads up....lock.gif

Ok, so here is what I am getting out of this thread:

Gay dakota guy : "I want to race an SS"

GEAR M UP : "Ok, I'm game. When and where?"

Gay dakota guy : "But, you have more mods than I do. You have more mods than me so I don't want to race. Here is a fake 1/4 mi. time though."

GEAR M UP : "Still waiting for that race."

There is also everyone calling him out on all of his BS throughout the entire post. Sorry dude, but with your mods listed there is NO POSSIBLE WAY you would hit a 13.6. My friend with all your mods + BLOWER, STALL, HEADERS, AND DRAG RADIALS was barely faster than that. He was also running at one of the fastest tracks in the country! You sir are full of :icon_bs:

RRichs2002RT = hidingunderdesk.jpg

. . . I also do not live on the computer like most of you ,so I do not respond as quickly as u kids would like

Obviously he posts about as fast as he drives... :jester:

Still waiting for that 1/4 slip. In case you don't know what that is, because it seems you don't know WTF you are talking about, its a little slip of paper that a track will give you at the end of your run that shows you your stats for that pass . . . :P

Archived