More Muscle For Truck

Joe Roknic

DSC09880.jpg

My truck finaly gets some muscle (hope the picture loads) Brand new Trick Flows ....Yeeeee Haaaaa

DSC09877.jpg

DSC09882.jpg

DSC09876.jpg

DSC09883.jpg

DSC09888.jpg

some more stuff from the grab bag

DSC09887.jpg

I have wanted to do this for a long time. Brad ( Shadowsniper ) and I started tearing the engine down yesterday. He has helped me out so much with research ,countless hours on the phone answering my questions, and now with the build, could not do it without him. To qoute another member on the site " I'm about as handy as a monkey with 2 left hands" I'm really learning alot working with him. He is a really great wrench, and a greater freind. Zippy has been there with alot of great advice and tunning, the mans knowledge about engines is unbeliveable. Ray ( Supersub ) has answered a boat load of questions for me also, he also has exstensive horsepower knowledge.......Thanks for helping me guys.

Edited by SS Muscle Truck (see edit history)

wow. What else are you plannin with these and whats the reason for new heads??

cam, caddy racing lifters and 8.1 injectors, yella terras .....hope to go forced induction sometime in the future

Edited by SS Muscle Truck (see edit history)