Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

its nice n sunny out today... but that means melting ice and wet roads!!! my truck is dirty again.. but i'm not so sure i wanna spend 13 bucks to get it washed, only to get it dirty again haha

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

knock on wood, but i've been able to keep my truck clean for about a week... i just avoid the areas that i know are freakin wet, like 100th, or lake otis. hahaha. i'd be down for a meet. you guys can laugh at my failed attempt at blacking out my tail lights.

i see more chicks driving SS's nowadays. Some girl drives a black one and works at some coffee shop near UAA/Prov.

knock on wood, but i've been able to keep my truck clean for about a week... i just avoid the areas that i know are freakin wet, like 100th, or lake otis. hahaha. i'd be down for a meet. you guys can laugh at my failed attempt at blacking out my tail lights.

i see more chicks driving SS's nowadays. Some girl drives a black one and works at some coffee shop near UAA/Prov.

Time to get some coffee....lol hey can i c the pics of ur tails/truck? i was thinkin of blackin mine out.... :) but yea i try to keep away from the wet areas but the dirt is everywhere especially @ my work and on the glen...

kool so for now i got AK04ss and Fast06 down for a meet i know haul@ss will be down 2 and lefty is out....... we just need a place now...... that coffee shop sure sounds good :)

yeah, the coffee shop has a big lot. :thumbs: i'll try to get some pictures. they came out semi decent. i have some over spray on the left one. i masked off the round part of the lights, just so they stay somewhat legal. it was hard getting it perfectly round. i probably should've used bigger masking tape. the lights look cool from far away though :crackup: i'm looking to get some lights that are already smoked in color.

yeah ive noticed the girls too! and pack, definitely! ak04ss, post up them pics so i can get my laughing out now and keep quiet when i see them in person haha just kiddin bro. Cant be that bad right? haha

I have been bad this winter. I have barely washed the truck (@ rainmaker on top of that) once a month, at best. I need to spend some time in the Garage with a bucket, soap, some clay, and my porter. Nothing like putting 8hrs into a detail.

There is another gal (maybe the same one) that has a Black SS and works at the coffee shop on C & E. Potter (W. Dowling).

haha, i was kidding about having it in their lot. i should stop by when she's working and ask. I can see it now... "Hey, nice truck. Do you mind if we have a meet in the lot next to your little shop?" :crackup:

Maybe B&N or Sears. wal mart always has that patrol truck drivin around.

yeah, I'm with you Lefty. I've been using tarmintor and washing the truck at the Monster Wash. I can't wait till it's warm enough to get out the pressure washer and my Porter and do a full detail.

haha, i was kidding about having it in their lot. i should stop by when she's working and ask. I can see it now... "Hey, nice truck. Do you mind if we have a meet in the lot next to your little shop?" :crackup:

yeah, I'm with you Lefty. I've been using tarmintor and washing the truck at the Monster Wash. I can't wait till it's warm enough to get out the pressure washer and my Porter and do a full detail.

4 sho lez do that b4 i leave for ARIZONA!! lol got a month left here in this frozen hell ^_^

That chick is still working there?! I think i seen that same truck parked there since 04 when i got my line-x done near there hahaha

so i got a question for ya.. if i remember correctly... you said in a post waaaaaaaaaaaaaay long time ago that you used to detail cars? well.. how much would it cost to buff the scratches out n wax the exterior? I'm prolly gonna get my own porter, i just don't have any experience with one yet haha. Maybe i can observe your process one day? haha

anyway, I'm orderin my wheels n tires soon fellas! i should really be replacing my lower bumper grill first, but i just hate buying a part twice!

as for the meet, i'm in whenever.. I'm off tues and thurs, but i get off work around 6pm on saturdays n 2pm on sundays. I think if the weathers nice, sunday afternoons would be cool because its usually a chill day and the punk ass drivers are still in bed hung over from the night before haha

Archived