Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

I'm taking a lot of classes this semester; don't really have much time for the computer. Have my birthday coming up next month; my fiance is going to buy me a tune from .justin. . I heard there should be a big difference from the one I have now and the one tuned to my vehicle.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i been busy with school and work too.. yeah i hear nothin but good things about justins tunes.

oh and i forgot to tell you guys... i kinda ****ed up my lower center griller and bumper... i usually park in open areas of the lot, but my girl didnt want to walk far so she asked me to park up front.. Lowered truck+ cement parking blocks = OOPS! yeah.. not too happy but oh well ill get it fixed soon.. any other updates out there?

Long tubes installed.... cutouts installed....super 44s installed.... sold my rear bumper....need wire the eletric part of the cut outs in... got pulled over running open headers and the cop laughed at me...haha oh yea it smells like pure gas out my exhaust

what's up guys? not much new with my truck. i need to have my cut out re-welded cause it's too close to the ground, and will be waay to close when i drop the truck this summer. my wiring for the e-cutout got torn off from some deep snow :wtf:

hey packjh, when i wired mine up, there's a plug under the passenger side you can pop out and run the wiring through. i put my switch under the SS letters near the airbag key. and i tapped the cigarette lighter wires to power my switch.

ah ok... where exactly is the plug on the passenger side??? Cigarette lighter huh...well if you luck under dash under the steering wheel there is a place that at the switch fits down in...i have doug's and all i need is a bigger washer for the nut to sit against and ill have the switch hidden... easy as cake

• 3 weeks later...
Hey haul did you freeze to death??

no but i sure do wish i was in warmer weather so i could keep the truck clean! haha. I'm contemplating what i should work on next... I'm thinking i'm gonna keep working on the exterior and get a rollpan, wheels, and possilby clear corners.. or i was thinkin audio shit.

Did you get your wheels up here or did you order them? how much did they cost?

I got them from american tire....in fbks. They were.... 1200 total shipped installed and what not... I dont like ak prices but oh well. you can make ur own clear corners if you got a cpl days

you guys see this Green Silverado with SS badges, I can't tell if it's real or not, didnt get a chance to really check it out, but he did a little fly by at me like he wanted to race. just wanted to know if it was a real SS or a knock off.

have any of you guys had any tranny work done yet? i'm trying to find a decent shop. I want to get a shift kit, TC and some servos installed and maybe a rebuild if my tranny needs it. I was thinking of taking it to that place next to costco on dimond, they seem pretty good.

Had to be a knock off. He probably thinks that the SS badges give him more horsepower? I got rid of my vortec max badges the second week I had my truck, those badges are $50 a set. I hope that he tries to fly by me. :devil: I will be getting a zippy shift this summer; I'll probably have it installed by underground performance.

have they worked on a lot of GM trucks? i really want a shift kit and servos done after I install my tranny cooler.

also, did you notice a big gain with the SLP rockers?

have they worked on a lot of GM trucks? i really want a shift kit and servos done after I install my tranny cooler.

also, did you notice a big gain with the SLP rockers?

I hear that the shift kits are suppose to make a difference, not sure on how much. I had my headers and rockers installed at the same time at underground. Felt a difference and heard a difference. Slp claims 12 horsepower on a stock engine. Proud to say that I held off a lancer evo today.

Archived