Anchorage, Alaska

SSAlaska

ak04ss, ive always wanted to have my tips exit out before the right rear tire. thanks for the offer tho, ill keep that in mind if i do end up buyin a kit.

Kreative actually installed the spindles and springs for me. I dont think it could be all that hard, i just didnt have the tools and time to get it done as soon as i wanted to. I'm very impatient when it comes to mods haha. it only cost me 240 for install so i thought it was a pretty good deal and johns a good guy.

pack, just curious, why are you movin back up here? do you like ak that much? haha anyways i want either asm or pacesetters but thatll be a while from now. ill prolly get all my exhausts done at the same time along with some e-cutouts :D ooooh yeah

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

going to try and get a job on the pipeline, and yeah i got my other reasons for coming back.

lets just say she's worth every cent of me moving back, but sucks she cant move here cause its way better.

going to try and get a job on the pipeline, and yeah i got my other reasons for coming back.

lets just say she's worth every cent of me moving back, but sucks she cant move here cause its way better.

I bet the pay wouldnt be too bad haha!

So i take it you met her up here then? So why can't she move there?

• 1 month later...

Yes sir! well, i am haha.. Kinda sad that the most active member in this thread isn't even in alaska anymore haha. Hows it goin bro? any plans on goin to the track and seeing if you can even come close to your times from up here? haha

I'd be down for a G2G this spring! Maybe at the track in Palmer? I definantely want to run my P.O.S to see if it worth anything, LOL, North Pole is a long haul though.

~Danny

POS?! if you feel that way about your truck, ill gladly trade ya :D:cheers:

ha, yeah prolly not til jan 1st... i did have really good times in palmer maybe when i get these lt's installed and everything said and done tuned really maybe i drop into the really high 13's

i'm hopin to be in the high 13s by next fall.. long ways to go but... i find it kinda pointless for me to work on performance when i can only go to the track and speed on the roads for not even half the year...

POS?! if you feel that way about your truck, ill gladly trade ya :D:cheers:

i'm hopin to be in the high 13s by next fall.. long ways to go but... i find it kinda pointless for me to work on performance when i can only go to the track and speed on the roads for not even half the year...

yeh, we will meet up! I say P.O.S, cause I'm on 3rd engine, 2nd tranny! LOL I 'Like it, jus tired of workin on her for awhile.LOL shootin for 11's this spring. I know how you feel about the half a year thing, then imagine being from Fairbanks 300mi away from the track! LOL prolly trailer my truck down.

~Danny

what's up guys!!! anything new? i did plugs and wires recently on the truck, and damn, i think next time i'd rather pull the rim and fender than reaching over the top. hahahha. also installed my E-cutout :driving:

what's up guys!!! anything new? i did plugs and wires recently on the truck, and damn, i think next time i'd rather pull the rim and fender than reaching over the top. hahahha. also installed my E-cutout :driving:

Engine back in and running. N/A for now, not going to put blower on till I have my vic. jr installed. the plus side is, that I jus did a sick 4 wheel burnout about an hour ago! :D with the 3000 stall, i just put in, I think my truck is faster N/A then it was with the blower! Never would come close to rippin the tires before. well thas whats new.

~Danny

Archived